Where to get adderall

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I'm positive I have adhd and I know my mom wont bring me to the doctor for it and I neeeeeed to study so many topics. Is there any way I can get it online with no problems?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Faze banks

I'm positive I have adhd and I know my mom wont bring me to the doctor for it and I neeeeeed to study so many topics. Is there any way I can get it online with no problems?

get vyvanse instead of addy, or ritalin if live in eu. its less toxic on your CNS and gets similar results

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
[Theory] Secret Cehmicals Part 2: 4F-MPH
Unwatch
Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

JoinedNov 21, 2018Messages2,516
Wednesday at 4:36 PM
Abstract:
4-fluoromethylpenidate (4F-MPH) is a stimulant and an analog of the ADHD medication methylphenidate (Rtialin/MPH). 4F-MPH has long lasting and greater effects than MPH. Anecdotal evidence says that 4F-MPH has less side effects than MPH. It is also likely to be habit forming.

History:
This is a recently discovered chemical, and only anecdotal evidence exist about recreational use.

Mechanism of action:
4F-MPH works by inhibiting the reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine, allowing greater concentration of these respective hormones at the brain receptors.
4F-MPH is 3x more potent at dopamine receptors and 2.5 more potent at norepinephrine receptors than MPH.[1]

Physical effects[2]:
After effects[2]:
Cognitive effects[2]:
Harm and toxicity information:
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/4F-MPH
^visit the link above

Disclaimer:
Great care has been taken to provide accurate information, but I take no responsibility how this information is used.
This thread is intended for scientific purposes only.

This may be of interest of: @Ritalincel @freakofnature @ChoSeungHui
Requested tags: @Coping @The Dude Abides @RedPilledStemcel

do you need help?
Unwatch
Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Abstract:
4-fluoromethylpenidate (4F-MPH) is a stimulant and an analog of the ADHD medication methylphenidate (Rtialin/MPH). 4F-MPH has long lasting and greater effects than MPH. Anecdotal evidence says that 4F-MPH has less side effects than MPH. It is also likely to be habit forming.

History:
This is a recently discovered chemical, and only anecdotal evidence exist about recreational use.

Mechanism of action:
4F-MPH works by inhibiting the reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine, allowing greater concentration of these respective hormones at the brain receptors.
4F-MPH is 3x more potent at dopamine receptors and 2.5 more potent at norepinephrine receptors than MPH.[1]

Physical effects[2]:
After effects[2]:
Cognitive effects[2]:
^visit the link above

Disclaimer:
Great care has been taken to provide accurate information, but I take no responsibility how this information is used.

[1]https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5378611/
[2]https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/4F-MPH

Members who reacted to message #1
All (4) +1 (4)
    1. RedPilledStemcel

Thursday at 12:24 AM
      RedPilledStemcel
      The Great Mewsby
      • Messages 1,834
      • Reaction score 1,042
    2. Rimcel

Wednesday at 10:24 PM
      Rimcel
      Trainee
      • Messages 39
      • Reaction score 39
    3. Ritalincel

Wednesday at 7:55 PM
      Ritalincel

• Messages 2,035
      • Reaction score 2,490
    4. Coping

Wednesday at 6:34 PM
      Coping
      Zephir
      • Messages 2,362
      • Reaction score 3,010

U probsbly won't be able to get adderall or the likes without an prescription... but there is unregulated research chemicals which are similar analogues of these drugs (see above)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Unwatch
Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Abstract:

History:

Mechanism of action:

Physical effects[2]:
After effects[2]:
Cognitive effects[2]:
^visit the link above

Disclaimer:

Nigger :whistle:

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
i heard it gives u gyno and it can fuck you up if ur susceptible to schizophrenia (btw if ur under like 20 u cant know if u are or not but it just might break ur personality completely)
there was a guy who took adderall that i know and the next thing he told me is that he could remember his toon town password from 4th grade