Where to get benzodiazepines

D

Deleted member 26379

LTB AND BBW SLAYER🤤🤪
I am looking to buy benzodiazepines to cure my autism and attempt to become NT and more sociable.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hoodcurry, Gonthar and Deleted member 28896
They will make you a zombie, and when you get of them you'll be totally miserable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
They will make you a zombie, and when you get of them you'll be totally miserable.
Alright what other drugs are good for anxiety and high inhibition does micro dosing shit like THC,CBD,LSD,Shoorms
do those work if not could you give other recommendations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
nah mbolo was right, your gonna be like total zombie without any feelings and also may be totally dissoriented. Try something natural as Valeriana, i use it myself, really good and makes me feel fine quickly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Alright what other drugs are good for anxiety and high inhibition does micro dosing shit like THC,CBD,LSD,Shoorms
do those work if not could you give other recommendations
There are no drugs that are able to alter your social behaviour that are safe for regular consumption.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars
I am looking to buy benzodiazepines to cure my autism and attempt to become NT and more sociable.
Benzos don't cure autism, they just remove anxiety, you lose inhibition and stop caring about how others would react to what to say, if you aren't NT however this means you will start to babble about whatever aspie or cringy stuff is popping in your head...

Benzos don't cure autism, they just remove anxiety, you lose inhibition and stop caring about how others would react to what to say, if you aren't NT however this means you will start to babble about whatever aspie or cringy stuff is popping in your head...
:feelscry:

If you took Benzos once, nothing bad would probably happen except for the fact that you would keep taking it; i strongly advise against even trying these substances. You will need to improve your social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and panfacemogger
Yvanse/other ADHD meds may lower ur inhib, it didn‘t help me at all tho.

There was a drug that loox was taking to become low inhib.

Nemesis Markets

I got you if you need a plug

720689937034252public

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member