Where to get fights ?"boxing gyms?"

K

Kirby7000

Master
I want to get in fights to raise my test. Specially boxing bc i think its gay and i think i can go pretty far to prove a point. All the gyms and people i ask are gate keeping tho. They say trainfor like a year and if your ready they might get you a fight. I might have to do a backyard beefs type deal.

• Ugh..
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Nobody wants a Chad wannabe who thinks he can punch whoever he wants to feel superior,they know you will go all in the sparrings,or they know tha if you start to punch hard their boxers will knock you out.
Its a sport,Is a community,you must take care of your mates and not try to feel superior to them.

You are not Chad,if you want to be one,do It in a street fight, you aré a coward and maybe they kill you,that Is why you want to humilliate people in a safe enviorement

Nobody wants a Chad wannabe who thinks he can punch whoever he wants to feel superior,they know you will go all in the sparrings,or they know tha if you start to punch hard their boxers will knock you out.
Its a sport,Is a community,you must take care of your mates and not try to feel superior to them.

You are not Chad,if you want to be one,do It in a street fight, you aré a coward and maybe they kill you,that Is why you want to humilliate people in a safe enviorement
Pussy im trying to go pro. I want to see if i am decent to worth investing. Nothing about superior i want to go pro not beat up bums? I dont they could hit my hard.

Ive been denied recognition all my life. Everyone laughs at me when i say i want to box. Im really strong for my weight and want to see if i can make it far.

I want to get in fights to raise my test. Specially boxing bc i think its gay and i think i can go pretty far to prove a point. All the gyms and people i ask are gate keeping tho. They say trainfor like a year and if your ready they might get you a fight. I might have to do a backyard beefs type deal.
atleast youre not doing bjj

You know what you have to do but you just don’t have the strength to do it