Where to get Finastride.

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Where to get finistride without prescription. Can't afford to go to doctor JFL as I'm a Universitycel and am poor.

If you change your avi I'll tell you

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 8988, eyearea and 3 others
Nah you have no avi halo therefore you're a victim of the failo effect

Can't help you, enjoy your baldcel future
Bruh why you being so stingy. I changed it again now tell me

• WTF
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
expresspct.com

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Pussyslayer and GigaMogger
InhousePharmacy

If you're rich don't go to a doctor anyway btw, because most of them are pussies and don't prescribe fin unless you're literally bald and it's already too late lol. They'll just recommend you some shitty shampoo and vitamins

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
How many should I order at once and what's the dosage and when to take it. Thanks for the help brocel
I ordered 10 packs of 1mg and cut them in 4. 0.25mg a day start slow. should last you a year

• +1
I ordered 10 packs of 1mg and cut them in 4. 0.25mg a day start slow. should last you a year
How long have you been taking it and what are the effects you have noticed?

tesco.com

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Pussyslayer
maletofemaletransformation.com

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5912 and Pussyslayer
Where to get finistride without prescription. Can't afford to go to doctor JFL as I'm a Universitycel and am poor.

I can make a guide on how to get a years supply for £30-40 but I think it’s against the rules to post drug sources?

• +1
I can make a guide on how to get a years supply for £30-40 but I think it’s against the rules to post drug sources?
Just make it brah. There are loopholes around the rule

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Just make it brah. There are loopholes around the rule

what is the loophole? Am I allowed to post a direct link to buy it? Or just the site name? Or is sourcing banned in general?

There’s no explicit mention of sourcing in the rules but I’m pretty sure I can’t post a link. 4chan jannies IP ban for posting links to finasteride

• +1
Your going to regret it. Is there anything else you haven't tried yet?

• +1
Your going to regret it. Is there anything else you haven't tried yet?
Why, I mean I started derma needling like a week ago and nofap maybe. I'm pretty sure fapping leads to some kinda hair loss tbh

There’s no explicit mention of sourcing in the rules but I’m pretty sure I can’t post a link. 4chan jannies IP ban for posting links to finasteride
Just post the name of the site, plenty of people have done so. I don't think there's any issue with this. Might wanna make sure with mods if you're worried about a ban

Why, I mean I started derma needling like a week ago and nofap maybe. I'm pretty sure fapping leads to some kinda hair loss tbh
If your hormone system crashed (which is permanent) you would of wished you never took it. Any treatment at all, dema roll, medication etc.. takes months to see results because of hair cycles. 6months or so to the min wait time

• +1
I got it from pharmacy no prescription needed for me lol. Living is a shithole has its perks

I still have my stash of the stuff. Thought the sides where a meme. Started .5mg EOD and 10 days later my morning wood and my instant erections where gone. Stopped asap and I was fine again 2 weeks after. I only have a mature hairline so not too bothered but he careful.

If you have bad hairloss consider a hairsystem. Girls won't notice. Girls are dumb.

• +1
If your hormone system crashed (which is permanent) you would of wished you never took it. Any treatment at all, dema roll, medication etc.. takes months to see results because of hair cycles. 6months or so to the min wait time
what can i do to reduce it without fin? Really dont wanna take it tbh