Where to get good contacts in india ?

meropeu

meropeu

Ayanami Rei Enjoyer 😳
I was thinking of getting some green contacts before Durga Puja, anyone have idea where to get natural looking ones in india?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, overtier1011, NZb6Air and 2 others
in india

over

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, Blonde and imthesupremecel
SAAAR I NEED GOOD CONTACT LENSE PUNJABI SEX 4K

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell, ItsOverLawg and Rea
SAAAR I NEED GOOD CONTACT LENSE PUNJABI SEX 4K
Dude I hate this sun for fags like u, no contribution just mindless hating for no reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: average guy, overtier1011, ItsOverLawg and 1 other person
Mogs u to death nigga, i don't have to fetish like u cucks 😂
man i just feel bad for u, cant take u seriously cuz u is indian. keep typing 4 me tho

• JFL
Reactions: average guy
I was thinking of getting some green contacts before Durga Puja, anyone have idea where to get natural looking ones in india?
Crazy to see the retardation by cumskin incels. Just because I am going to visit India for Puja

• JFL
man i just feel bad for u, cant take u seriously cuz u is indian. keep typing 4 me tho
Keep coping bhai, just know even in west and Asia I mog your bloodline. I just don't see why would u have me just because of my ethnicity

• JFL
no use wearing contacts here bhai

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
this thread "how to look uncanny and weird to women when 99,9% of your pheno has brown eyes 101"

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
just buy some in the slums of Mumbai :love: