Where to get HT for temples peaks

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
Got denied by top Turkey hair surgeon cause i don't have baldness but i just want densify temples like this dude

Do you know any clinic or doctor in Turkey/Bruxelles willing to do only temples peaks for cosmetic reason [no NW]

Attachments

• B53CAB78-0231-407A-A5BC-8B82A81B017B.jpeg
    B53CAB78-0231-407A-A5BC-8B82A81B017B.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 89
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Vergil.is
bump niggaz

lol i just saw your post on r/hairtransplants

i wanna know this too, seriously i been to so many places in the internet and yet to find blackpilled hairtransplant community, I see results like the one you posted all the time yet so many bald desperates cry about getting transplant only when youre at least nw 3, you can't go lower than your natural hairline, you can't touch temples, etc, etc jfl yet normies do it all the time and look good

bro let me know if youll ever some blackpilled clinic pls

lol i just saw your post on r/hairtransplants

i wanna know this too, seriously i been to so many places in the internet and yet to find blackpilled hairtransplant community, I see results like the one you posted all the time yet so many bald desperates cry about getting transplant only when youre at least nw 3, you can't go lower than your natural hairline, you can't touch temples, etc, etc jfl yet normies do it all the time and look good
Yes same i need a fucking surgeon who understand aesthetic hairline and temple peaks

Most people who get HT never do their temple peaks which is a huge halo

James Franco HT is one of the best he go his temple peaks done and he looks 10y younger

I just need this fucking triangle with max density

I got proposed by Dr.Kecer 500 grafts for 3.5€/graft which is expansive but if i don't have option i will go with him.

1750€ for 500grafts then add flight etc

@to_stop_da_cope

Look at this dude he got HT for small area , u can check this surgeon but he live too far from europe

Attachments

• BFEAB153-BCA5-4356-85F8-50D6CDF3B42F.png
    BFEAB153-BCA5-4356-85F8-50D6CDF3B42F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
  • Love it
Reactions: Vergil.is
@to_stop_da_cope

Look at this dude he got HT for small area , u can check this surgeon but he live too far from europe
3.5€/graft is really expensive
imo you can get it for cheaper just need to find right clinic

3.5€/graft is really expensive
imo you can get it for cheaper just need to find right clinic
Yes but temples peaks need skills, i don't want fake hairline on this area

Good price is 2.5€ but got denied

Im gonna look into belgium surgeon they do 4e/graft but the flight for me is only 60e so at the end it will be cheaper than turkey

Yes same i need a fucking surgeon who understand aesthetic hairline and temple peaks

Most people who get HT never do their temple peaks which is a huge halo

James Franco HT is one of the best he go his temple peaks done and he looks 10y younger

I just need this fucking triangle with max density

I got proposed by Dr.Kecer 500 grafts for 3.5€/graft which is expansive but if i don't have option i will go with him.

1750€ for 500grafts then add flight etc

If you haven't already, you should get SMP to your pre-existing hair to bulk up the appearance.

Needs to be done by a pro, though:

Screenshot 20210702 022741 Instagram

Even if you don't get your temple corners extended, you can still get SMP to the existing areas where hair still grows to make it look more dense.

A lot of guys (including me) have done this with great success.

If you haven't already, you should get SMP to your pre-existing hair to bulk up the appearance.

Needs to be done by a pro, though:

View attachment 1257993

Even if you don't get your temple corners extended, you can still get SMP to the existing areas where hair still grows to make it look more dense.

A lot of guys (including me) have done this with great success.
HT lool bettrr, temporal peaks are extremely important u can't just get SMP to replace them