Where to get lower eyelid retraction surgery

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
No one does it where I live (argentina), and the US will probably be too expensive, are there any good surgeons for this surgery in other countries such as italy or turkey?

I'm getting mine in Portugal, Lisbon, it's a 1 year process and 80€ per month i'm pretty sure, would total $1k-1.2k

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Also from my experience make sure you'll go in the middle, not very cheap nor very expensive, very cheap tend to be shit since no costumers, water tbh

• +1
No one does it where I live (argentina), and the US will probably be too expensive, are there any good surgeons for this surgery in other countries such as italy or turkey?
It depends on your particular eyes.

If you need only 1-1.5mm lower eyelid elevation, canthoplasty alone can do this for you.

• +1

If you need only 1-1.5mm lower eyelid elevation, canthoplasty alone can do this for you.

Really? Cuz there is one surgeon here that does it maybe I should ask him but I'd have to see before afters first to avoid getting botched.

I'm getting mine in Portugal, Lisbon, it's a 1 year process and 80€ per month i'm pretty sure, would total $1k-1.2k

What u mean by 1 year process? I thought it was just a surgery.

Hey, this is a topic i've been looking for, since it correlates with my upcomming surgery

Not sure if it's only me but after looks like shit and asymmetrical

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
@Artemis

It seems like LEL retraction has a better "afters" than canthoplasty, but i'm still not knowledgeable enough to say anything hence me asking you

Look at this afters from LEL in this Lisbon clinic (where i'm planning to do mines)

Hey, this is a topic i've been looking for, since it correlates with my upcomming surgery

View attachment 2248866

Not sure if it's only me but after looks like shit and asymmetrical
Her eyes look much better in the after.

You often cannot get ideal eyes from subpar eyes. It is not possible. You just hope to improve what you have as much as possible. Plastic surgery has limitations.

Her eyes are asymmetric because one of her eyes is higher than the other of her eyes. You cannot do anything with this. Overall, still great improvement + this asymmetry is invisible in motion and at other angles. Plastic surgery photos always highlight the defects, as they should. :feelsokman:

Her eyes look much better in the after.

You often cannot get ideal eyes from subpar eyes. It is not possible. You just hope to improve what you have as much as possible. Plastic surgery has limitations.

Her eyes are asymmetric because one of her eyes is higher than the other of her eyes. You cannot do anything with this. Overall, still great improvement + this asymmetry is invisible in motion and at other angles. Plastic surgery photos always highlight the defects, as they should. :feelsokman:
I was going thru LEL retractions transformations and it seems that older people do it more often, do you know why is this?

At least in this Clinic, the before and afters are like 85% people within the age of 50-70 ?

@Artemis

It seems like LEL retraction has a better "afters" than canthoplasty, but i'm still not knowledgeable enough to say anything hence me asking you

Look at this afters from LEL in this Lisbon clinic (where i'm planning to do mines)

View attachment 2248868 View attachment 2248869
SCAM.

Don't you see that these photos are made in different lights?

The lights in the "after"'s downplay the teartroughs, which looks like the women have improved eye areas, when they don't. The bitch in the first photo has MAKEUP in the "After"... :feelskek: In the second photo, the patient is looking up. WTF? :smonk:

Idk what this LEL retraction is, both women in the photos had blepharoplasty, and this is why their eye look better. Not because some canthoplasty.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
SCAM.

Don't you see that these photos are made in different lights?

The lights in the "after"'s downplay the teartroughs, which looks like the women have improved eye areas, when they don't. The bitch in the first photo has MAKEUP in the "After"... :feelskek: In the second photo, the patient is looking up. WTF? :smonk:

Idk what this LEL retraction is, both women in the photos had blepharoplasty, and this is why their eye look better. Not because some canthoplasty.
isnt blepharoplasty the same as lower eye lid retraction?

isnt blepharoplasty the same as lower eye lid retraction?
NO.

Lower eye lid retraction IS NOT A SURGERY. IT IS A COLLECTION OF DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES. Which one is used depends on YOUR EYES.

PS. Also, the patients in your pics had blepharoplasty done on their upper eyelids to remove hooding, not on their lower eyelids.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
NO.

Lower eye lid retraction IS NOT A SURGERY. IT IS A COLLECTION OF DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES. Which one is used depends on YOUR EYES.

PS. Also, the patients in your pics had blepharoplasty done on their upper eyelids to remove hooding, not on their lower eyelids.
So how do you perform lower eye lid retraction?

I would only trust Taban to do my lower eyelid retraction if I underwent it. Shit looks uncanny as hell after.