Where to get prescription drugs from?

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I am planning to self install MSE soon, however I cannot find a source for the local anesthetic (lidocaine + ephinephrine) as all the providers I can find require you to verify your medical license

hit me with your sources

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 5608 and 5 others
Mirin the low inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 5608 and 5 others
@nelson Thanks for the guide btw bro
installing mine asap following that video tutorial you posted
Thanks!

btw @retard you're probably gonna have to fraud being an ortho, it's actually quite easy apparently, look into how dentists get it and what authentication they need I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
@nelson Thanks for the guide btw bro
installing mine asap following that video tutorial you posted
Thanks!

btw @retard you're probably gonna have to fraud being an ortho, it's actually quite easy apparently, look into how dentists get it and what authentication they need I guess
I’ve already tried that but they verify it with a database I’m pretty sure, there are some on the internet of orthos and I will try to use their data verbatim because I’m 99% sure my realistic larp is going to be denied

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
keep in mind the guy who installed MSE on himself is a medical student.

how can you use a local anesthetic on your mouth if you don't even know where the palatine nerve is?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Lux, Luke LLL and 6 others
keep in mind the guy who installed MSE on himself is a medical student.

how can you use a local anesthetic on your mouth if you don't even know where the palatine nerve is?
www.google.com

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 5608 and 1 other person
gl boyo post it on here tbh

• +1
Reactions: retard
ONE OF YALL NIGGAS GOTTA KNOW SOME SITE

BUMPP

- edit
I’m going to mix my own powder which you can legally buy since it is marketed for research purposes only

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 6423
anesthetic drugs get seized at customs 100% of the time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
I am planning to self install MSE soon, however I cannot find a source for the local anesthetic (lidocaine + ephinephrine) as all the providers I can find require you to verify your medical license

hit me with your sources
Tough. My dad is in healthcare so i get any prescription i want, but you can honestly buy from darknet markets, its really fucking easy. The only thing you need to figure out is the encryption and bitcoin stuff, which i learnt in a few hours . If you have an 8+ gb usb, you can make it even safer by installing tails on it for dn purposes

• +1
Reactions: retard and Good_Little_Goy
Tough. My dad is in healthcare so i get any prescription i want, but you can honestly buy from darknet markets, its really fucking easy. The only thing you need to figure out is the encryption and bitcoin stuff, which i learnt in a few hours . If you have an 8+ gb usb, you can make it even safer by installing tails on it for dn purposes
I never saw any anaesthetic on there tbh, obscure shit is rare.

@retard go on the dread forum and make a thread asking how to get it, someone there might know.

update: I had my first attempt at self installing mse, however without molar bands it is hard as hell to get it in proper position and my nerve block wore off by that time, I will try again tonight

luckily I injected in the right place and I got lidocaine powder (which is legal) and brewed it into a solution manually

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, seimakkak, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person
update: I had my first attempt at self installing mse, however without molar bands it is hard as hell to get it in proper position and my nerve block wore off by that time, I will try again tonight

luckily I injected in the right place and I got lidocaine powder (which is legal) and brewed it into a solution manually
Mirin tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: retard
anesthetic drugs get seized at customs 100% of the time
7173.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back