where to get retin-a without prescription?

D

Deleted member 7240

Greycel Revolutionary
A lot of websites in order to buy require me to have a prescription. Obviously I don't have any bad skin issues or acne so I wouldn't have any good reason to get one so which website can I get retin-a without needing it?

If I see this thread one more fucking time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Howl, Deleted member 12218, RoundHouse and 2 others
over for my spam threads
But anyway if you are genuinely wondering you can just get it from alldaychemist.com , they don't require you to fill out the prescription

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 7240
Expresspct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
location, location?

• +1
Too high inhib to buy retin-a on the internet.
It usually tells you "you need to be a doctor to buy this or that" or "you need a prescription", and that's enough to keep dogs away. But if you are not a dog you finish the purchasing process and voila, turns out you didn't need a prescription or being a doctor. There you go, you can buy retin-a on the internet now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, wagbox and Deleted member 7240
than alldaychemist is best.

I'm from europe country they don't ship to, according to their webiste. So I had to go, more offroad than Alldaychemist. Allthough soeone said, that if I had maioled them and asked, they likely would had send to Netherlands also.

ExpressPCT is good, if you wanna use crypto for payment

• +1
It usually tells you "you need to be a doctor to buy this or that" or "you need a prescription", and that's enough to keep dogs away. But if you are not a dog you finish the purchasing process and voila, turns out you didn't need a prescription or being a doctor. There you go, you can buy retin-a on the internet now.
If buy, from original tube, fo known, and well respected pharma brands. i feel okay. Which I did. The one from Johnson and Johnson. One of the biggest Pharma companies in the world.
I would be more concerned, about buying it from a brand like WiYaun Gooklan Ltd

• +1
My friend literally gave me $20 to order it for him because he was afraid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 7240
If buy, from original tube, fo known, and well respected pharma brands. i feel okay. Which I did. The one from Johnson and Johnson. One of the biggest Pharma companies in the world.
I would be more concerned, about buying it from a brand like WiYaun Gooklan Ltd
They all get the powder from China, and it has the same effect. You can even buy the powder and compound the cream yourself.
30 years ago maybe you could buy some trusted western brand and you would be buying western quality, but today everything is done in China, so just buy from China, it's going to break at the same rate.

• +1
They all get the powder from China, and it has the same effect. You can even buy the powder and compound the cream yourself.
30 years ago maybe you could buy some trusted western brand and you would be buying western quality, but today everything is done in China, so just buy from China, it's going to break at the same rate.
i feel, Western brand. although made 100% in China/India. Would have higher quality control and stuff in factory. Because a big company from West, can't take the reputation loss if product doesn't have what it says it has. Whereas Chinese brands, have zero reputaton to upkeep, so they might as well add baking powder to it.
Chinese companies, are notoriously known by me, for not having in them what the ingredients list says on the package.

These fucking gooks, Even put fucking Melanine in baby powder milk, killing babies and making ill babies. Just to make extra money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 7240

also gumtree or eBay