Where to get undereye fillers as a germancel?

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
I'd like to get some fillers under my eyes to look less sick. Most doctors in Germany seem to only have experience with woman, at least I did not find one who advertises having experience with males.

Does male/female even make a difference for undereye fillers? Or can I just go to someone who does normally do it at females only (I suppose not?)

If not. Are there any good ones in Germany? The closest one I found who advertises doing it on males is based in switzerland.

Post a pic?

I want to see your sick eyes

The same lol. There isn't a massive difference when it comes to tear troughs. What does matter is jawline etc. You'll be fine

Never do fillers in germany.
Bin auch aus deutschland und hab sehr schlechte erfahrungen mit fillern hier. Spar lieber das geld und lass es in amerika bei einem erfahrenen spezialisten machen

• So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead
Post a pic?

I want to see your sick eyes
IMG 20190912 153819

Here you, go. I obviously need to get way more done, especially in the Jaw area, to look less like a cuck, but I hope it will at least temporarily make it a bit better, till I have enough money for surgeries.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000
They look fine tbh. I have the same diagonal skin lines and it's never stopped me slaying

I'm 33yo btw

Hab mir die Tränenrinne mit Hyaluronsäure unterspritzen lassen, Kostenpunkt 180€. Ist aber nichts weltbewegendes.

I'd like to get some fillers under my eyes to look less sick. Most doctors in Germany seem to only have experience with woman, at least I did not find one who advertises having experience with males.

Does male/female even make a difference for undereye fillers? Or can I just go to someone who does normally do it at females only (I suppose not?)

If not. Are there any good ones in Germany? The closest one I found who advertises doing it on males is based in switzerland.
It'd be the same process as with a woman

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Undereye fillers are useless. You wanna adress the tissue and not bone to get your "desired" less buggy-look

Dr Zakally , UK