Where to sell reps???

helpmeascend220

helpmeascend220

Iron
I bought some Amiri and LV belt reps from China (basically 100% accurate) and i was gonna sell on eBay but cant sell under 18 so where else can i do it if its possible??

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
facebook marketplace or jus go to the black niggas in skl they be feenin fo that shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken, Zeta, aids and 1 other person
Snapchat/Instagram but you might get jumped nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Jonnyboi, Zeta and 2 others
I bought some Amiri and LV belt reps from China (basically 100% accurate) and i was gonna sell on eBay but cant sell under 18 so where else can i do it if its possible??
Marketplace and snap are your best bets, maybe depop and i.g if its a 1:1 hq rep , you have good pics and the buyer is clueless. Ebay , vinted and goat will fuck you over, im banned on depop, vinted , ebay and goat, but im still making quite a few sales a day on marketplace and snap because niggas there are broke and clueless

If theyre legit check passing u can even sell them to stores like stockx etc

Resell them there too

Marketplace and snap are your best bets, maybe depop and i.g if its a 1:1 hq rep , you have good pics and the buyer is clueless. Ebay , vinted and goat will fuck you over, im banned on depop, vinted , ebay and goat, but im still making quite a few sales a day on marketplace and snap because niggas there are broke and clueless
i wanna try snap but how do i do it

DHgate items are very unlikely to fool StockX, I have seen a few videos where they tried to do that with shoes and it failed almost every time. Buy higher quality reps (go on reddit they have good sources) which offer a fake StockX authentication tag and then sell it on depop, fb marketplace, vinted. Ebay has an authentication service but idk how reliable it is.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
well i geuss stockx or retards from my school is the only way
Just make sure the person u sell to cant get back by any means if hes weaker than u he might have some friends etc be careful

DHgate items are very unlikely to fool StockX, I have seen a few videos where they tried to do that with shoes and it failed almost every time. Buy higher quality reps (go on reddit they have good sources) which offer a fake StockX authentication tag and then sell it on depop, fb marketplace, vinted. Ebay has an authentication service but idk how reliable it is.
This

i wanna try snap but how do i do it
You gotta have a large amount of friends on snap for a decent customer base, basically just take a few snaps of the products and caption it with the price and quality of products and to dm for pricing info and payment, post it on your main story and if ppl are insterested then ask them to pay through paypal friends and family so you instantly get the money, or cashapp, or even just cash in person. And also ask people to repost your story on their main story in exchange for a discount.

fair enough

Blud thinks he's Jeff Bezos selling some chinese scrap

You gotta have a large amount of friends on snap for a decent customer base, basically just take a few snaps of the products and caption it with the price and quality of products and to dm for pricing info and payment, post it on your main story and if ppl are insterested then ask them to pay through paypal friends and family so you instantly get the money, or cashapp, or even just cash in person. And also ask people to repost your story on their main story in exchange for a discount.
statusmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
Blud thinks he's Jeff Bezos selling some chinese scrap
i thought i was like a month ago buying them but now realise how retarded it was cause i have no idea where to sell em, ig i should just use em for myself and find out another method

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
You aint fooling NO ONE with dhgate reps
Buy fakes from wedian and taobao you can find good ones on reddit

u can't, reps are mainstream now
maybe u could sell it to old people with high quality reps with paper work and shit

u can't, reps are mainstream now
maybe u could sell it to old people with high quality reps with paper work and shit
whats another method that isnt too big?

FashionrepsBST on Reddit. This sub is for selling reps as reps, you can’t scam anyone. I’ve sold a lot of stuff on there.

Selling reps as legit is hard. I met up in person with this dumbass from FB marketplace and sold him fake Yeezys once. Thats risky tho. If you try to sell reps on grailed, depop, etc the authenticators on the site will figure out it’s fake. If it gets past the site and the customer figures out it’s fake, the site will just force you to pay back the money.

• +1
Reactions: helpmeascend220
Bro ngl selling reps doesn't really work anymore cos there's too much saturation and people aren't stupid but I think your best bet is probably depop I sold alot of fake shit on there

From which website did you buy them from