where to source aromasin without bitcoin

J

JustNeedHeight

Iron
who the fuck buys shit with bitcoin, anyone got a legit known source that has valid payment methods?

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
Avoid Aromasin it’ll destroy your mental health. Crushing your estrogen will fuck with you

Avoid Aromasin it'll destroy your mental health. Crushing your estrogen will fuck with you
Aromasin doesnt fully crush estrogen, and I don't care if my mental health gets fucked with if it means growing more and increasing testosterone in development.

Aromasin doesnt fully crush estrogen, and I don't care if my mental health gets fucked with if it means growing more and increasing testosterone in development.
Yea if you fully crushed estrogen you’d be dead. What Aromasin is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor. It eliminates any aromatase permanently until new aromatase is created. Only use as needed. If taken daily take extremely low doses.

Yea if you fully crushed estrogen you’d be dead. What Aromasin is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor. It eliminates any aromatase permanently until new aromatase is created. Only use as needed. If taken daily take extremely low doses.
microdosing is high IQ and I wouldn't do something to completely fuck me up. Probably gonna take 6.25MG daily

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend