Kraken
How good is it

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Not too good looking at some results.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and ....
imagine what it would do to ur mind to look in the mirror and see a completely different person

all body modification is extremely taxing to the mind imo

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
imagine what it would do to ur mind to look in the mirror and see a completely different person
well the only thing that matters is, does my new appearance get me laid?

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
@Gaia262 how does it feel when u look into the mirror and see a slightly different(but improved obviously) person after surgeries and maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
@Gaia262 how does it feel when u look into the mirror and see a slightly different(but improved obviously) person after surgeries and maxxing

You made an excellent point about body modification being taxing on the mind. It is an exhausting process.

It's most likely why cosmetic surgery and mental illness are stereotypically tied together.

Female to male transformations have an attempted suicide rate of almost 50% (just to give a perspective). I don't think there is any activity higher than this.

But to answer your question how I personally feel, I feel fine. it feels like how my face was meant to look all along.

I think as the results are great + the positive feedback both real life and online has allowed me to adjust to my new face well.

Had I had "bad" results or had some functional issues such as nerve damage. Or if I was receiving negative or no attention in real life, then I would of been in a horrific state.

I don't even want to imagine if it triggered body dysmorphia.

It was a high risk move, but in life these moves are what yield the biggest changes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Blkpill Godfather
Can turn acid burn victims into truecels. But far far off from turning normies into chads.

No they don’t look good. There’s constant swelling from the suppressed immune response. You also have to take immune suppressants for the rest of your life like with any transplant.

Interestingly, face transplants are LeFort 3 based.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Deleted member 18776