Where you should Geomax to based on your traits

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
If you are an ugly white man or a submissive ethnic go to Poland because they have a thing for being with ugly men to make themselves feel prettier and also submissive ethnics (eg. asians)

If you are a low sentience, wannabethugmaxxer ethnic go to the Shittish Isles because you'll be able to fit in with the locals and be able to fuck a chav girl who is openly more anti ethnic that anyone else but still succumbs to fucking them

If you're a non-JackTheLad, non-overcompensator who is tall and goodlooking go to Nordic countries because physical traits trump the necessity for excessively tryhard behaviour there

If you're a blonde Nordic go to med countries for girls who see your colouring as a halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Manletmachine, MoggerGaston and 3 others
blonde nordic equals over anyway unless you're 6 psl

blonde nordic equals over anyway unless you're 6 psl

White = SEA or East Asia
Black = USA / UK (London)
MENA = Muslim curry or chinkjeet countries
Gook = Turkey / Arab world
Curry =
3207135 1671200015482

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
If you are an ugly white man or a submissive ethnic go to Poland because they have a thing for being with ugly men to make themselves feel prettier and also submissive ethnics (eg. asians)

If you are a low sentience, wannabethugmaxxer ethnic go to the Shittish Isles because you'll be able to fit in with the locals and be able to fuck a chav girl who is openly more anti ethnic that anyone else but still succumbs to fucking them

If you're a non-JackTheLad, non-overcompensator who is tall and goodlooking go to Nordic countries because physical traits trump the necessity for excessively tryhard behaviour there

If you're a blonde Nordic go to med countries for girls who see your colouring as a halo
if you're mexican, go to America for a better life

Can confirm.

my blonde dutch manlet friend went to spain on an exchange program and he managed to find a spanish HTB who is insanely in love with him.
they are together for 3 years now.

I asked him how they met and he said: 'she saw me at a bar and approached me. She told me she almost never sees blonde men where she's from and it's her biggest turn-on'

note this guy is manlet and doesn't have blue eyes. Just blonde hair halo works insanely good in med countries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4