• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Itss_BritneyBishh, Ritalincel and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Autist
Free him
@knajjd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and JovanD
Honestly I understand why I stay banned on that site, but i don't get why a long time user like him is just permabanned. He was most likely ugly and he obviously had some form of assburgers, making him truecel material, and his posts were so entertaining I even replicated his post style at one point.

Honestly I understand why I stay banned on that site, but i don't get why a long time user like him is just permabanned. He was most likely ugly and he obviously had some form of assburgers, making him truecel material, and his posts were so entertaining I even replicated his post style at one point.
Im the first non-staff member to register there, been longtime user and beloved by quite a few ppl and yet that nazi boy band looking POS kicked me out like it was nothing. So nothing suprizes me rly.
maxresdefault.jpg

^^(((incel)) yea my fucking ass, tbh he's prolly only person who's incel because of their personality, you need to be a special kind of pos to not slay with that face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Im the first non-staff member to register there, been longtime user and beloved by quite a few ppl and yet that nazi boy band looking POS kicked me out like it was nothing. So nothing suprizes me rly.
maxresdefault.jpg

^^(((incel)) yea my fucking ass, tbh he's prolly only person who's incel because of their personality, you need to be a special kind of pos to not slay with that face.
Well yeah he lost his virginity at some kind of date rape lol, he hates females with a passion even when they give him attention on the internet. There's this one girl on insta who made a post of her name along with "knajjd" inside a heart. She also trolled me and pretended to like me for a quick laugh, so maybe she's trying to troll him? Im not so sure tbh. She's into rapists like Richard Ramirez and she's made posts about Dylann Roof being cute and shit like that lol.

But then again I understand why knajjd wouldn't try with her because she has some kind of retarded pledge to stay a virgin for the rest of her life, even if she has a boyfriend.

free him

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and JovanD
blob yeti i cagethread mcdaddeh

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 611
ok me imprisoned as per yeti ultimate request

mcdaddiez CRACKED DOWN

At the end i found him kinda autist. He was always with that isolation thread and stuff. He pribably roped. Oh yeah i am an og from incels.me
But i faked my death not that anybody would care

• +1
At the end i found him kinda autist. He was always with that isolation thread and stuff. He pribably roped. Oh yeah i am an og from incels.me
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero lol?

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero lol?
Lol no that bastard got us all fooled lol. I wasnt that popular back then people knew i was larping anyway. Do you still post there?

• +1
Lol no that bastard got us all fooled lol. I wasnt that popular back then people knew i was larping anyway. Do you still post there?
No I don't still post there. I've been banned for 8 months
Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 95835 PM

Lied about my age

His threads were entertaining as fuck. 2017 days

• +1
Reactions: JovanD and Deleted member 611
Are you that Bulgarian guy?

Lol you kointo tf??? How old are u then?
Who else could join just 2 months ago and be the second top poster on the site? :feelshah:

I said it in a thread which got deleted, but I will keep it a secret now for privacy reason, I will say that its younger

NGL Nausea was Malkavian IRL

• +1
Who else could join just 2 months ago and be the second top poster on the site? :feelshah:

I said it in a thread which got deleted, but I will keep it a secret now for privacy reason, I will say that its younger
Yeah i know it does make sense. But i have so many questions lol. I always wondered why someone could just post so much also are u incel? I knew back then you had alot of alts and sarge was pissed af at u. I can be wrong tbh

• +1
Yeah i know it does make sense. But i have so many questions lol. I always wondered why someone could just post so much also are u incel? I knew back then you had alot of alts and sarge was pissed af at u. I can be wrong tbh
I'm still a virgin but I've had quite a few girls interested in my online, that doesn't really count for anything though, the only thing that counts is face to face and dick to puss. It's because I have nothing else to do so I just dick off on forums, but I'll stop rotting and looksmax.

Here you be the judge, and I swear I already got enough comments about the haircut I dont need anymore:feelsbaton:

https://looksmax.org/threads/rvte-a-gvnger-part-3.9144/

Kljhgyftdxr

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 611 and JovanD
literally who?

I'm still a virgin but I've had quite a few girls interested in my online, that doesn't really count for anything though, the only thing that counts is face to face and dick to puss. It's because I have nothing else to do so I just dick off on forums, but I'll stop rotting and looksmax.

Here you be the judge, and I swear I already got enough comments about the haircut I dont need anymore:feelsbaton:

https://looksmax.org/threads/rvte-a-gvnger-part-3.9144/
Definitly not incel. Would say average. You have good bones and eye area only ur midface is a bit long. I would say 4.5 PSL 5 PSL if you change that haircut lol would you want to rate me? If so i will send u private. You look like a guy whobwould easily beat me in games online lol. But if you change haircut on the higher end of average

Definitly not incel. Would say average. You have good bones and eye area only ur midface is a bit long. I would say 4.5 PSL 5 PSL if you change that haircut lol would you want to rate me? If so i will send u private. You look like a guy whobwould easily beat me in games online lol. But if you change haircut on the higher end of average
My pms are disabled so you can't send anything in private
Screenshot 2019 02 05 08 24 172

This is confusing. Some people say chad and some say average

Last edited: