Wheres the leaked Facial Gains Guide

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
Someone told me someone bought dillion lathams facial gains guide and leaked it here can someone send the link

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 27224
All the info on that was stolen from here So it's all here

what’s the guide include?

syrian is my friend and syrian is dillons friend so that makes the enemy of my friends friend my enemy and the enemy of ************* is the ones who try to leak the facial gains guide that they both collaborated on so i advise anyone to go buy his guide pay for your ascension don't be a cheap ass just like u pay for spotify entertainment like netflix food looksmaxxing is a need an essential not a want so you must buy syrians guide not mooch yaya

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 22354 and ascension
syrian is my friend and syrian is dillons friend so that makes the enemy of my friends friend my enemy and the enemy of ************* is the ones who try to leak the facial gains guide that they both collaborated on so i advise anyone to go buy his guide pay for your ascension don't be a cheap ass just like u pay for spotify entertainment like netflix food looksmaxxing is a need an essential not a want so you must buy syrians guide not mooch yaya
haha ur right brodie i just heard it was leaked, tbh it was all stolen from here i wanted to check what they had for prettyboy maxxing, like fashion maxx etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
haha ur right brodie i just heard it was leaked, tbh it was all stolen from here i wanted to check what they had for prettyboy maxxing, like fashion maxx etc
im all for leaked guides lol but syrians my friend so had to vouch for him

well if u get please post here im curious, he probably say the most basic stuff ever. Im making a mega thread and im gonna post here for free

i dont pay for netflix or spotify