Whether you love the Jew or hate the Jew, you gotta respect his game.

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
I see people everywhere who hate Jews which I guess even I can say I do due to what they’ve done and how it goes against what I believe but beyond that I really have to give them respect.

How can I call them bad when all they’ve done is go against what I want? They’re and have done what they want and it’s working as they want it to aswell.

Can I really hate them beyond having opposing beliefs?

It’s almost like hating a tiger because he hunts his prey and is a frightening predator. It’s just what they do and they’re very good at it. Just like Jews.

It’s almost astounding when you think about what they’ve done and how they’ve done it, how can you not atleast say fair enough they’re good at what they do.

They really are Gods chosen because how can you see what they’ve somehow pulled off and think these people are the same cut of human as everyone else? Even despite this they still managed to lay low and put all the attention on the white man who doesn’t even know that he’s a pawn for them.

They’ve been doing this since Jesus was born and even psyoped the world into Christianity which imo is their greatest feat. They did that as one of their first accomplishments too faurkkk how can I hate these niggas man game really respects game

Forever Mirin Jews
jews GIF
jews GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, hypernormie, _MVP_ and 2 others
israel is the only developed nation in the world with normal fertility so you MUST respect them just for that

The most jewpilled far right white person you know I can guarantee is a Christian. He thinks he knows it all, and he’s close but the Christianity gene bred into him and his folk from the Jews forever forsakes him from the salvation of understanding it all.

If he wasn’t Christian he’d be a step away, because he is he’ll be lifetimes away from understanding

time to jewmaxx

israel is the only developed nation in the world with normal fertility so you MUST respect them just for that
Whilst they make white guys spergs and autistic jfl man I can’t hate these niggas without sounding like a sore loser man

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
The most jewpilled far right white person you know I can guarantee is a Christian. He thinks he knows it all, and he’s close but the Christianity gene bred into him and his folk from the Jews forever forsakes him from the salvation of understanding it all.

If he wasn’t Christian he’d be a step away, because he is he’ll be lifetimes away from understanding
What are you beliefs?

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
All seriousness please for a second think about this everyone

The Jews first original psyop, Christianity is the strongest, longest lasting psyop he ever made.

People are psyoped to think that the same Christianity is the sword that’ll beat the Jews.

The truth is though once you let go off the sword (Christianity final psyop) you finally beat the Jews.

Wow man this shit is beautiful

No way they’re human how have they managed this all.

So over for me my posts have been dead since tik tok invasion :feelswhy:

Bump

Gotta be born into it sadly.

I guess we’re not chosen
only to a jewish mother tho, not father

you know what that means, my kids can thank me later