E457701E 33EE 4AB1 9B4C 37F0205A9453

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, LookistWorld, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Faith Riehm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, RichardSpencel, LookistWorld and 6 others
No one on her seems likely. Maybe that secret circle guy who looks super nerdy idk

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss, Butthurt Dweller and hebbewem
@DarknLost
I hope he jumps of a cliff ASAP
He is a mentally deranged theif
If I ever see you I will brutally assault you and make you drown in a river of dog piss.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Chintuck22, Lorsss and 3 others
No bro,
I think you will find it most damn definitely is.
Start a poll about it and you will see
i dont care what people say. Its my mouth, nose, feminine big low round chekboes, weak lower third, weak eye shape. I look so fucking ogre in this pic, like sad ogre. I dont take skin into rating

i dont care what people say. Its my mouth, nose, feminine big low round chekboes, weak lower third, weak eye shape. I look so fucking ogre in this pic, like sad ogre. I dont take skin into rating
You are very retarded if you don’t take skin into rating.
You cannot be above 5 PSL without clear skin definitely not above 6 PSL without perfect model skin

He looks very chady in this pic tbh, all his other pics have big lens distortion
Received 2201279203509221

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
You are very retarded if you don’t take skin into rating.
You cannot be above 5 PSL without clear skin definitely not above 6 PSL without perfect model skin
yes, i dont take it into rating becouse thats thing that cant be changed, its ''soft'' thing, not permanent thing like facial struture, bones, nose, or anything that cant be changed without surgery. Thats what i mean. I consider myself subhuman regardless of acne
He looks very chady in this pic tbh, all his other pics have big lens distortion
View attachment 228730
i onlt see big asymetry but its becouse its not mirrorred

yes, i dont take it into rating becouse thats thing that cant be changed, its ''soft'' thing, not permanent thing like facial struture, bones, nose, or anything that cant be changed without surgery. Thats what i mean. I consider myself subhuman regardless of acne
JFL,
Low IQcel
Just rope

Actually, don’t rope throw yourself into a meat grinder so that nobody has to look at your putrid oozing acne ever again.

JFL,
Low IQcel
Just rope

Actually, don’t rope throw yourself into a meat grinder so that nobody has to look at your putrid oozing acne ever again.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
@Pietrosiek you legit look good in this. it is not as over as we all thought
thats just one pic, dudes that i know look better in selfies

thats just one pic, dudes that i know look better in selfies
You need to start taking better pics than the lens distorted trash you keep posting here

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You need to start taking better pics than the lens distorted trash you keep posting here
thats a cope. I have even worst pics. THey show subhumanity. Cherrypicked one photo means nothing, chads look like chads with lens disortion too. Even if i look good irl i want to look good at selfies too