Which 3rd surgeon should I consult?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
So I have had a consultations with Ramieri and Pagnoni already. Ramieri says I need teeth decompensation then ccw trimax, Pagnoni says no decomp and wants to do ccw trimax with ramus widening. Since I am not a fucking ortho it's impossible for me to tell who of the two is right. What third surgeon can I consult to decide who I go with? He should be reasonable cheap and do online consultations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and PubertyMaxxer
mike mew

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Hipcel, CristianT and 4 others
you just do consultation with ramieri pagnoni or will you get surgery from the one you get consulted?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
do you just make the planning with ramirei, pagnoni or are you going to get surgery from 1 one of them?
Not sure if I understand correctly but I did two seperate consultations and obviously I will have to decide who I chose

I heard dr Mengele has a clinique in Brazil since 1945

• +1
Not sure if I understand correctly but I did two seperate consultations and obviously I will have to decide who I chose
okay. i thought you were going to make the planning with a world class surgeon and get the surgery itself done by a Dr. Noname.

• JFL
who is more expensive: Pagnoni or Ramieri?

• +1
Dr. Alfaro

• JFL
Dr Halil Baldu

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17244
I heard dr Mengele has a clinique in Brazil since 1945
I will get triple LL with Obersturmbannführer Dr. Josef Mengele soon (y)
who is more expensive: Pagnoni or Ramieri?
Pagnoni
okay. i thought you were going to make the planning with a world class surgeon and get the surgery itself done by a Dr. Noname.
No, even if I was able to "steal" the plan, I wouldnt trust a fucking bluepilled cuck to even execute it the right way
Dr Halil Baldu
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
10k is like 5 years of my wageslaving jfl

• JFL