Which ADHD medications should I take

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Flying Too Close to The Sun
Im trying to optimize myself with drugs rn and have realized I have a source in my own home. My younger brother has ADHD and takes 2 medications: Vyyvanse and Intuniv (Guanfacine) Does anyone have information or experience relating to these medications and what they can be used for? @9898 @NorwoodAscender

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and NorwoodAscender
Im trying to optimize myself with drugs rn and have realized I have a source in my own home. My younger brother has ADHD and takes 2 medications: Vyyvanse and Intuniv (Guanfacine) Does anyone have information or experience relating to these medications and what they can be used for? @9898 @NorwoodAscender
If you are going the amphetimine route, I say you should use Vyvanse over Adderall.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
your lil bro need a palate expander not meds

qelbree if your looking for a non stimulant

If you are going the amphetimine route, I say you should use Vyvanse over Adderall.
Anything adderal related makes me feel like shit, literal emotional numbing. Maybe it’s because I don’t have adhd

Vyvanse is generally smoother, last longer and less addictive. But some ppl prefer addy over it still

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
The medication called “stop eating plants”.

• JFL
Reactions: 9898
Well it for sure won’t happen by a low T vegan
No but it'll happen from a well adjusted individual who isn't a straight schizophrenic subhuman

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Vyvanse is generally smoother, last longer and less addictive. But some ppl prefer addy over it still
im switching back, i feel like a fucking crack addict on addy rn tbh

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Have any of yall niggas tried neurofeedback. Apparently it can be just as effective as meds without all the sides

Have any of yall niggas tried neurofeedback. Apparently it can be just as effective as meds without all the sides
What pharmacy can I purchase it from

Carbs give you autism and adhd

Ritalin will have less effects than the amohetamines since it’s not going to be addictive as much. You can also try nootropic drinks or pills. Gorilla minds nootropic drinks are pretty good.

im switching back, i feel like a fucking crack addict on addy rn tbh
Bruh I run thru my prescription in like 2 weeks it’s bad. I may request to change to Vyvanse soon but it lasts so long I don’t want it to nuke my sleep and least with addy u can use IR and the XR fades quicker then Vyvanse. Fucking stims are a gift and a curse

Addy banned in my country unless ur rich asf but vyvanse is fire