which alcohol has the most diuretic effect on the body?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
i need to make sure the alcohol i drink is best for looks

leanmax or death JFL

"the lower the alcohol content in a drink, the less it acts as a diuretic, meaning you won't lose as much fluid."

inb4 100% alcohol

great thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
"The main finding of this study is that moderate amounts of stronger alcoholic beverages (≥13.5%; wine and distilled beverages) provoke a short-term and small diuretic effect, whereas weaker alcoholic beverages, such as beer (5%), do not."

NEVER DRINKING BEER AGAIN :lul:

"beer containing up to 2% alcohol does not influence fluid retention after exercise, but stronger beers (3–5%) do [17,18,19,20]."

study on rats. beer in humans has no effect on fluid retention, however +10% concetration such as wine did have effect

"In addition, the differences in the urine output between alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages after exercise disappear from 4 h onwards [17,22]. Based on this, the relevance of the diuretic effect of moderate alcohol consumption in the real-life situation under normal circumstances, can be questioned."

rip

"In conclusion, only moderate amounts of stronger alcoholic beverages (≥13.5%) resulted in a temporary diuretic effect compared to their non-alcoholic counterparts."

tldr: vodka mogs

"when the alcoholic strength and serving size increases, so does the acute diuretic effect. However, the diuretic effect of stronger alcoholic beverages was small and short-lived"

all u need to know tbh

im gonna make a water retention studies megathread rn

Just smoke weed instead

Just smoke weed instead
thats like telling someone to eat venison compared to steak. two different things bro
once a wise old man said 'whats weed without any piss and whats piss without any weed'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
thats like telling someone to eat venison compared to steak. two different things bro
once a wise old man said 'whats weed without any piss and whats piss without any weed'
I like weed more tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
I like weed more tbh.
yeah buddy me too but they do two separate things, but if you want to forget your problems/procrasinate then yeah sure I guess they got something in common

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
yeah buddy me too but they do two separate things, but if you want to forget your problems/procrasinate then yeah sure I guess they got something in common
I dont think the effects are all that different. On weed i am a little bit more silent (No matter what strain) and i dont have many bodily effects as i do with alcohol. But the key parts (inhibition and retardedness) are the same for me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Always drink vodka when on night out etc n the next morning I’m the most chiseled no placebo

just permanently be drunk theory