Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)
1. @Xangsane

2. Hwang Yeji
Anime

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 29651 and Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL can you delete this thread please I forgot to make it a poll.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Why does looksmax always remove the edit or delete button this is so cringe, I'm too autistic to make threads without it.

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass, Sens, Deleted member 30325 and 2 others
Yeji mogs every girl in existence

• +1
Reactions: Graham
how did you like the new itzy song "cake"?

• +1
how did you like the new itzy song "cake"?
I don't like it.

It's sad, because they can sing decent etc, but obviously they just get fed what song to sing etc (most of them are written by the company / contractors).

Psychic lover is good, Kill Shot had good potential because the Chorus is really good.

Sneakers is one of the worst songs I've heard tbh, but they look soo good in the MV.

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
I don't like it.

It's sad, because they can sing decent etc, but obviously they just get fed what song to sing etc (most of them are written by the company / contractors).

Psychic lover is good, Kill Shot had good potential because the Chorus is really good.

Sneakers is one of the worst songs I've heard tbh, but they look soo good in the MV.
I agree, I liked some of Ryujin parts tho and yeji at the end when she had that baby chain on :love: whats your favorite itzy song oat?

• +1
Serval mogs both

Servalll

I agree, I liked some of Ryujin parts tho and yeji at the end when she had that baby chain on :love: whats your favorite itzy song oat?
I'm not sure, I really like Yeji and Chaeryeong's vocals in Bet On Me, and liked that song overall, my favorite ATM is probably Psychic Lover, most likely overall too, although I used to listen to TingTingTing a lot when weightlifting. I can't quite remember but I think there was a good B-side back in their not shy era.

What's yours?

• Love it
Even Xangsane himself would vote for the SQUISHY Queen

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Graham
I'm not sure, I really like Yeji and Chaeryeong's vocals in Bet On Me, and liked that song overall, my favorite ATM is probably Psychic Lover, most likely overall too, although I used to listen to TingTingTing a lot when weightlifting. I can't quite remember but I think there was a good B-side back in their not shy era.

What's yours?
Just listened to Psychic Lover and it's really great :love: My favorite gotta be Voltage probably. It's really underrated for some reason :unsure:

• +1
Even Xangsane himself would vote for the SQUISHY Queen
TBF from the images of xangsane I've seen he is super good looking / prettyboy, but after putting him and Yeji side-by-side Yeji still comes out on top IMO.

• Love it
Just listened to Psychic Lover and it's really great :love: My favorite gotta be Voltage probably. It's really underrated for some reason :unsure:
Just listened to voltage (haven't heard it before tbh) and it's pretty good IMO, one of their better songs. They look so damn fine though in the MV. It's like God just gave them all the looks and let Looksmax fight over the scraps.

It might be underrated because it's mostly a Japanese song so probably less popular / promoted in Korea.

• Love it
Just listened to voltage (haven't heard it before tbh) and it's pretty good IMO, one of their better songs. They look so damn fine though in the MV. It's like God just gave them all the looks and let Looksmax fight over the scraps.
Exactly bro Yeji and Ryujin are the eptiome of beauty imo, the dopamine release when just looking at them ... :love::love:
It might be underrated because it's mostly a Japanese song so probably less popular / promoted in Korea.
Koreans are lazycels ffs they are missing out on japanese itzy songs :rage:

• +1
Exactly bro Yeji and Ryujin are the eptiome of beauty imo, the dopamine release when just looking at them ... :love::love:

Koreans are lazycels ffs they are missing out on japanese itzy songs :rage:
Yeah, IMO Yeji is the best looking, then it's really close between Yuna and Ryujin (although I think Yuna is a bit more conventionally attractive tbh), then Lia and lastly Chaeryeong.

That's the thing though despite Chaeryeong being the least good looking I still think she's very attractive and at least MTB (I wish I was MTN).

• +1
Yeah, IMO Yeji is the best looking, then it's really close between Yuna and Ryujin (although I think Yuna is a bit more conventionally attractive tbh), then Lia and lastly Chaeryeong.

That's the thing though despite Chaeryeong being the least good looking I still think she's very attractive and at least MTB (I wish I was MTN).
Yeah Yuna definitely is better looking objectively but I dont like her cocky attitute idk :lul: Why are you not MTN whats your PSL?

• Hmm...
Yeah Yuna definitely is better looking objectively but I dont like her cocky attitute idk :lul: Why are you not MTN whats your PSL?
they are all squishy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Graham and autismmaxxer
She has a cocky attitude? She always seemed "cutesy" to me tbh.

she looks like she would make fun of me in highschool for being ugly :confused:
Yeah, she almost looks White passing if she had Blond hair and blue eyes, I could see how she could look like a steryotypical high-school mean girl.

Yeji though actually looks quite intimidating / cold when not smiling. She addressed that people thought this of her in school and were scared of approaching her.

• +1
She has a cocky attitude? She always seemed "cutesy" to me tbh.
Yeah I just made that assumption based on how she could be white passing and how most white girls didnt like me in highschool, just coping jfc
Yeji though actually looks quite intimidating / cold when not smiling. She addressed that people thought this of her in school and were scared of approaching her.
I can definitely see that being the case haha but I think it just makes her look more serious like she wouldnt be one of those cutesy girls who act like bimbos but more like a stem degree type of girl who is very smart, serious, ambitious etc. and only really cares about very few people ...

• +1
Yeah I just made that assumption based on how she could be white passing and how most white girls didnt like me in highschool, just coping jfc
Lmao. I went to an all boys school so I never thought of that when I was at school tbh. Although I wasn't able to make eye contact with most women or girls in nearby schools (or even other guys tbh).

Why are you not MTN whats your PSL?
I think its around 3? IDK, I'm typically described as LTN or Truecel depending on the person. I'm also quite old too.

I can definitely see that being the case haha but I think it just makes her look more serious like she wouldnt be one of those cutesy girls who act like bimbos but more like a stem degree type of girl who is very smart, serious, ambitious etc. and only really cares about very few people ...
She looks like she's about to start a fight when she's not smiling sometimes tbh, but has a really nice smile (wide palate halo).

• +1
I'd smash both.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham and Xangsane
I think its around 3? IDK, I'm typically described as LTN or Truecel depending on the person. I'm also quite old too.
Oh wow did you try to ascend already? What are your main failos what would you say?

• +1
  • JFL
Oh wow did you try to ascend already? What are your main failos what would you say?
I used to be high MTN to HTN when I was younger (I used to looksmax many years ago), but aging caught up with me and the Norwood reaper KO'd me 10 seconds into the first round.

Main falio in terms of what I lost is probably hair and bodyfat, but I'm getting pretty lean again, but even with hair I'll just be MTN (and I'm still autistic so don't have the "NT-ness" to carry me IRL.

If I was to escape MTN, I'd still need to fix what I just mentioned, but would also at least need a Trimax, enhancement to the cheekbones (a lyophilised cartilage method sounds really interesting, although I haven't looked into it much) and surgery for my NCT.

Are you MTN?

• +1
I used to be high MTN to HTN when I was younger (I used to looksmax many years ago), but aging caught up with me and the Norwood reaper KO'd me 10 seconds into the first round.
Oh man I'm sorry about that, how old are you now?
Main falio in terms of what I lost is probably hair and bodyfat, but I'm getting pretty lean again, but even with hair I'll just be MTN (and I'm still autistic so don't have the "NT-ness" to carry me IRL.

If I was to escape MTN, I'd still need to fix what I just mentioned, but would also at least need a Trimax, enhancement to the cheekbones (a lyophilised cartilage method sounds really interesting, although I haven't looked into it much) and surgery for my NCT.
Are you diagnosed autist? Autism is so fucked man just being born with a brain that makes you a weird human for no reason, this is such a troll from nature..
Trimax sounds kind of extreme tho considering you were HTN when you were young? NCT is a somewhat overrated failo imo its really not that bad you just need nice lashes and thick eyebrows for a good eye area :unsure:
Are you MTN?
idk tbh I think I'm around mtn - htn but khhv so I'm probably sub5 more realistically :(

• +1
Oh man I'm sorry about that, how old are you now?

Are you diagnosed autist? Autism is so fucked man just being born with a brain that makes you a weird human for no reason, this is such a troll from nature..
Trimax sounds kind of extreme tho considering you were HTN when you were young? NCT is a somewhat overrated failo imo its really not that bad you just need nice lashes and thick eyebrows for a good eye area :unsure:
Yeah, charisma is what's going to set MTNs apart in terms of attractiveness, so being autistic while also below HTN is going to be a massive hindrance. I know a Chadlite with autism but he slays on tinder, has sex etc, so the best fix for autism is just to become better looking.
I wish it was that simple to have a good eye area though.

idk tbh I think I'm around mtn - htn but khhv so I'm probably sub5 more realistically :(
Obviously IDK what you look like, but I find most people are average and rate themselves above average.

it's not over yet I thought you were gonna say 30 or something :lul: just make sure to fight hairloss tbh and skincaremax
Yeah, charisma is what's going to set MTNs apart in terms of attractiveness, so being autistic while also below HTN is going to be a massive hindrance. I know a Chadlite with autism but he slays on tinder, has sex etc, so the best fix for autism is just to become better looking.
I wish it was that simple to have a good eye area though.
yeh ur right tbh, if you are willing to go through with trimax then it will obv give good results but I personally wouldnt do it just too invasive imo. ascend by all means necessary bhai so you can get cute yeji girlfriend in the future :p
Obviously IDK what you look like, but I find most people are average and rate themselves above average.
gotta cope somehow innit :feelswhy: some foids thought I was cute in highschool tho but I only found out after graduating through friends so idk tbh where that leaves me

• +1
it's not over yet I thought you were gonna say 30 or something :lul: just make sure to fight hairloss tbh and skincaremax

yeh ur right tbh, if you are willing to go through with trimax then it will obv give good results but I personally wouldnt do it just too invasive imo. ascend by all means necessary bhai so you can get cute yeji girlfriend in the future :p

gotta cope somehow innit :feelswhy: some foids thought I was cute in highschool tho but I only found out after graduating through friends so idk tbh where that leaves me
I always say "you're as old as your hairline", so I feel pretty old. It's unlikely if you're 23 and autistic, that you'll suddenly become better looking or super lucky with women.

As for trimax, I'll probably never have one as by the time I'd have saved up enough, I'll be at least in my 30s, in which case I'd rather spend that money on more materialistic things and a meter long rope. I wouldn't aim for a woman as good looking as Yeji though anyway (Stacy), looksmaxxing would just get me to the point of getting ltb and possibly mtb if she's into white guys.

How old are you?

I always say "you're as old as your hairline", so I feel pretty old. It's unlikely if you're 23 and autistic, that you'll suddenly become better looking or super lucky with women.

As for trimax, I'll probably never have one as by the time I'd have saved up enough, I'll be at least in my 30s, in which case I'd rather spend that money on more materialistic things and a meter long rope. I wouldn't aim for a woman as good looking as Yeji though anyway (Stacy), looksmaxxing would just get me to the point of getting ltb and possibly mtb if she's into white guys.

How old are you?
I'd rather not say my age to avoid doxxing cause I'm a bit paranoid but also early 20s :p

• +1

How old are you?
What norwood are you? bhai dont give up yet 23 may be oldcel status for this forum but irl you are not considered old yet :p just do whatever makes you happy tbh tho foids and looksmaxxing are just a cope like anything else at the end of the day

• +1
What norwood are you? bhai dont give up yet 23 may be oldcel status for this forum but irl you are not considered old yet :p just do whatever makes you happy tbh tho foids and looksmaxxing are just a cope like anything else at the end of the day
I'll respond in dms