Which are best dating sites for standardcels, for own rating not to be harmed by being picky swiper (in Tinder I swipe right on 0,13%)?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Is said optimal right swipe ratio in Tinder is 30%, with both too high and too low may be harming own's visibility. And I swipe right on 0,13% of females (with world's highest in China - 0,9%), just that so few of them look potentially fitting into my standards. It would be nice dating sites do not discriminate standardcels so much in sacred search for special waifu of culture. I swipe right not on females with top-tier looks (so called "stacies"), like haters could assume, but on those who look potentially good combination of cute and crazy for to be special kemonowaifu of culture, various types of alternative subcultures, weebs, and weirdos

Here screenshoted examples of what I swipe to right with also captured those who soon or later became matches

Tokie

Tokie 2

And this captured here not matched in 3rd but did matched in 4th Tinder World Quest

Tokie 3

Tokie 4

In white countries only one where whole screen could be filled with right swipes was Russia (and even then one of them was asian who set location to there), but no matches. Putin needs to send them all to ukraine

Tokie 5

Imagine swiping right on 13 out of 1000 foids, and from these tiny percentage there's only beckies and femcels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back