Which are the best blackpilled YouTube channels?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Other than Incel Tv and Looks theory? Looks theory was such a great channel.

Iñb4 someone calling me fbi

Jfl if u dont mentio FACEandLMS

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 1751 and RAITEIII
Hamudi was based :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 1751 and RichardSpencel
I like @Limerencel channel JamesFT,he kind of just vlogs but it's funny.

And hamudi was obviously goat low inhib king.

And looksmax before he roped.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Deleted member 1751
Coachblackpill is the beat blackpill channel imo, the other ones pail in comparison to his.

His current channel is called cbp channel. Unlike the other channels he tells you ways to improve yourself.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 245, SHARK and Deleted member 1751
Coachblackpill is the beat blackpill channel imo, the other ones pail in comparison to his.

His current channel is called cbp channel. Unlike the other channels he tells you ways to improve yourself.
Coach Blackpill often makes mistakes or forgets to think of certain things when he draws his conclusions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Not mine, that's for sure

• +1
  • +1
I like @Limerencel channel JamesFT,he kind of just vlogs but it's funny.

And hamudi was obviously goat low inhib king.

And looksmax before he roped.
What? Mojopin roped?

He deleted all his looks theory videos though

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and BigBoy

his first channel was the best blackpill channel by far. his top 10 ways men cope video was probably the best I've ever seen. his new channel is less so
Yeah,he said that he couldn't handle the mog any longer
link?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, BigBoy and RichardSpencel
can you give an example?
I don't really watch his videos anymore but I have seen this one:

I even posted a comment pointing out what I think is wrong with his thought process:
No one consciously identifies with the loser in Fight Club, especially because nobody wants to identify themself with a character as objectively negative as his. He is the protagonist of the movie, thus has a ton of screentime and therefore has to look good for sales and that's it. Hollywood doesn't look at what would make sense in some kind of way, like your idea. Hollywood simply looks at what sells the most, which clearly is a good looking protagonist.
I know this isn't the best example because what I'm saying is still somewhat debatable and there's no clear proof that what he's saying is wrong, but I think you can see what I'm trying to showcase here. He often just tells his idea to his audience without considering other perspectives and makes it seem like he's figured it all out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and RichardSpencel