Which are the surgeries that make you ascend most?

Deleted member 5799

Deleted member 5799

Balls of steel
I know it can depend on the individual, but in general terms, which surgery procedures you think give the greatest aesthetic improvements?

What are your top5?

Im talking about looksmaxxing, not being born with deformities

Last edited:
brain surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8318 and 3 others
Lefort III
orbital box osteotomy
monoblock
Eppleys whole skull implants
rhino

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1862, onfiresems and 1 other person
you should have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Get butt implants.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
On Reddit and facebook groups every girl turns legit hot with just a nose job and jaw surgery.

I sometimes think it's harder for men for some reason. Seems more common in men to can get them things done and although look better, you're still far from 'good looking'. Not sure why.

But yeah, I'd probably still go with jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 5799
On Reddit and facebook groups every girl turns legit hot with just a nose job and jaw surgery.

I sometimes think it's harder for men for some reason. Seems more common in men to can get them things done and although look better, you're still far from 'good looking'. Not sure why.

But yeah, I'd probably still go with jaw surgery
hah, /r/PlasticSurgery lurker? :)

Ive noticed that too

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and wristcel
obviously the more extreme ones are more transformative, but only if you have a deformity or obvious failo to start with

ATTENTION TO ALL THE COPERS HERE WHO WILL SAY 'I NEED BIMAX BRO IT WILL ASCEND ME SO HARD' STFU IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKED UP BITE OR BAD RECESSION BIMAX IS PRETTY MUCH USELESS TO YOU

AND AS FOR THE COPERS THINKING INDIVIDUAL SURGERIES WILL SAVE YOU YOUR DEAD WRONG YOU NEED HARMONY THAT IS THE MAIN DIFFRENCE BETWEEN GOOD LOOKING AND AVERAGE IF YOU THINK 10 OBSCURE SURGERIES WILL AUTOMATICALLY TRANFORM YOU INTO A GOOD LOOKIG DUDE KYS

HARMONY AND PHENO MAKE A GOOD BASE NOT INDIVIDUAL FEATURES

ALSO JFL IF YOUR 5FT8 OR UNDER YOU WILL NOT GET LL YOUR COPING HARD IF YOU THINK SO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Albeacho
ATTENTION TO ALL THE COPERS HERE WHO WILL SAY 'I NEED BIMAX BRO IT WILL ASCEND ME SO HARD' STFU IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKED UP BITE OR BAD RECESSION BIMAX IS PRETTY MUCH USELESS TO YOU
Is water wet? that basic knowledge of what you should take away from if you're interested in surgeries.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
AND AS FOR THE COPERS THINKING INDIVIDUAL SURGERIES WILL SAVE YOU YOUR DEAD WRONG YOU NEED HARMONY THAT IS THE MAIN DIFFRENCE BETWEEN GOOD LOOKING AND AVERAGE IF YOU THINK 10 OBSCURE SURGERIES WILL AUTOMATICALLY TRANFORM YOU INTO A GOOD LOOKIG DUDE KYS
@Ocelot

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Is water wet? that basic knowledge of what you should take away from if you're interested in surgeries.
we can sit here and debate this topic all night but icbf and i am down for a friendly debate about this as i don't like beefing random dudes half way across the world about lookism

we can bring up pictures of various people who got surgery and ascended like amnesia and those three dudes who got jaw surgery for sfs and that one other kid, those are all examples of people who went from below average to above average excluding ammnesia who was slightly above average to begin with

these people all have one thing in common and that is decent ratios, ipd, es, fwhr, nose width, eyebrow length ect and a good pheno ie anything of european decent excluding gingers and albinos

BBL is the biggest ascender for women

I know it can depend on the individual, but in general terms, which surgery procedures you think give the greatest aesthetic improvements?

What are your top5?

Im talking about looksmaxxing, not being born with deformities
Infraorbital rim i think

I think you meant to tag reptiles?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10615
Anything to improve the lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

HARMONY AND PHENO MAKE A GOOD BASE NOT INDIVIDUAL FEATURES

ALSO JFL IF YOUR 5FT8 OR UNDER YOU WILL NOT GET LL YOUR COPING HARD IF YOU THINK SO
Height is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615