Which at home microneedling kit should I get for Acne scars

ZyBurg

ZyBurg

Iron
Which Microneedling kit should I get to treat acne scars (at home), I see a bunch on the internet but don't know any reliable ones, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Rickstarchive
Solution
N1666
Hey, I did a microneedling session at home a couple of weeks ago, though I only went up to 0.5 mm to start off, just to be careful. I’m going to try 1.0-1.5 mm next session. So far, that one session has visibly helped a little, and I have a lot of hope for better results when I go deeper next time. I use the Dr. Pen M8S. There are a bunch of tutorials on YouTube and tips on Reddit. GL bro bro
Just to add to this, there’s a useful guide I have bookmarked:

Thread 'Full Microneedling DIY Guide from experience. How to get the best Results.'
https://looksmax.org/threads/full-m...perience-how-to-get-the-best-results.1142841/

There’s also this guy on YouTube which is very helpful, pdrn is highly...
Hey, I did a microneedling session at home a couple of weeks ago, though I only went up to 0.5 mm to start off, just to be careful. I’m going to try 1.0-1.5 mm next session. So far, that one session has visibly helped a little, and I have a lot of hope for better results when I go deeper next time. I use the Dr. Pen M8S. There are a bunch of tutorials on YouTube and tips on Reddit. GL bro bro

• +1
Reactions: N1666, ZyBurg and truthhurts
Bet thx sm for sharing!

• +1
Reactions: Rickstarchive
Ofc. Just make sure you are very cleanly during the process and you take care of ur skin afterwards as well. Since it is still a wound on your skin you can get infected if you aren't clean. But the videos should let yk the aftercare and how to do it in a clean manner 🤞🤞

• +1
Reactions: ZyBurg
Just to add to this, there’s a useful guide I have bookmarked:

Thread 'Full Microneedling DIY Guide from experience. How to get the best Results.'
https://looksmax.org/threads/full-m...perience-how-to-get-the-best-results.1142841/

There’s also this guy on YouTube which is very helpful, pdrn is highly effective for acne scars/collagen when paired with microneedling.

• Love it
Reactions: ZyBurg
Solution
  • +1
Reactions: N1666