Which BB cream complexion for my face colour

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Sphinx
IMG 2734

Awful picture but it’s my natural colour

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Is there anything even wrong with the hairline?
it goes past yo eye brows and its very high, idk if you are receding or anything but get a fringe or some like that but tbh you look good already you are either autistic or short to be here, hair max and get to slaying

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
it goes past yo eye brows and its very high, idk if you are receding or anything but get a fringe or some like that but tbh you look good already you are either autistic or short to be here, hair max and get to slaying
I’m 6’4 and NT I think I’m just ugly tbh in the eyes of girls😭, I didn’t even know I was receding tbh

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
I just bought the 110 tint and it blends really nice .
I’d say go for the 110 and maybe something a little lighter

• +1
genuinely how am I frauding in that photo what???
when you take photo under lighting looking from under, Shadows are created which create those hollow cheeks and also, Camera pretty much adjusts to coloring of light, SO I would reccomend to take photo during daylight and try to zoom in so there will be minimal lens disotrtion, Sorry english is my second language and I m kinda high so I can not muster good grammar lmfao :lul:

• +1
when you take photo under lighting looking from under, Shadows are created which create those hollow cheeks and also, Camera pretty much adjusts to coloring of light, SO I would reccomend to take photo during daylight and try to zoom in so there will be minimal lens disotrtion, Sorry english is my second language and I m kinda high so I can not muster good grammar lmfao :lul:
I didn’t know that tho bro it’s not like I was tryna purposely fraud my skin colour 😭😭

change haircut and shave that shitty peach fuzz. you could look decent

• +1
Guys comon his hairline is bad but not cooked LMFAO JOKERSS , He moggs yall so STFU LMFAO :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: this u? Bro looks MTN and could go to HTN doing proper looksmaxxing

• +1
Yes it has bad sife effects do not listen to this nigger, try minoxidil or hair transplant
Minoxidil won't do shit you fucking 14 year old poor third world dumbass he can't do a hair transplant if he doesn't have hair and minoxidil DOES NOT stop hair fall

• +1
Minoxidil won't do shit you fucking 14 year old poor third world dumbass he can't do a hair transplant if he doesn't have hair and minoxidil DOES NOT stop hair fall
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:kys please:p:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: