Which Bimax surgeon should I go with (Jawcels GTFIH)

Which Bimax surgeon should I go with?

• Total voters
MeinChadf

MeinChadf

Pro Lefort 3 Activist
I have consulted the 2 surgeons below on skype for trimax + jaw implants for birdcel condition (see old post for pics) and need help to make a decision on which to go to for surgery.

R.a.m.i.e.r.i (stylising his name like this because he mentioned this forum during consult and I do not want him to search his own name and find this)

Very functionally focused (very autistic about this which is good in some ways and bad in others)
He showed me jaw implant design he was doing and looked amazing
Downside he’s more expensive and associated costs will be higher (airbnbs, food etc)
l3hui6RRhUlVCFUMZYGh2BIk3eNwbEzHZ530tOi08DplkzhU-T_VLgoMdBBovRC1YmtzwtqQ8X64_qcDkpEu8R9zg7Nw0S8_1LhORl0aFwOENmvNj1IQpFqn1NgYybi9p2fAEH-L
AFAlF_WZyK3HVtTIKzxxu0IR--sII-4rllKTpoKZmQSDsyBSA23VjlnTlGt40804j-Y_G0HACilkOcvkk0lmoz81ht9tE_pQ5bWx1tdHBQU9ZT4g7P1f44TUfzcTryd9OnjsKfyg

A.u.g.u.s.t.o. P.a.r.y
Price is half of other surgeon
Results are generally more blackpilled and I think would do more ccw + ramus widening
Downside is higher risk to go to South America for 4 weeks for surgery without knowing Portuguese and Brazil is medically/technically less advanced.
76mPQ32Nae2-R_Mky-iqoIb83n4FXDhlzQ7G-cKDYCGDQJ-nI2ECO12kFM8YtgVtDjzGx5HFT--waNrZuW30vcM1edr-ZSZPEXi6JDe4uZbSC0rEjXsu7n4ZTAWrC3B6-Zt4fm3j
ric0sLiz7nSBpihmgscQDyIQ-qUd-76DZkfO2U7D9bTKzD-YmwaH9lfh-vF_c7vRPszEDgOnJhI4pRlnE8XYJbf2jl58WLz_i_RvnRV_9LBUnxdpaHcueUKtjwtcleNnoA72hSZA
h9_pyqekhkx5Kvw0RsmtSSBdz9UeyGtze4tBcKHg4OWo9lBRvOA4tfm7s06VTbCmcywe-M5ua6Sqe37556yVDMYr75s4E1P_ou2vbaXUx54KFiXHFLGQuJBEgu7PLJ4hWZDVh3Xr

I also wanted to consult A.n.d.r.e.y. S.e.n.y.u.k as he is talented but he has no appointments until July 2022 due to covid backlog

Tagging trusted advisor bimaxcels @SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad @6ft4 @one job away @lilhorizontal32 @spain @Artemide @Preston

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 4054
He mentioned this forum? Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: lasthope and ifyouwannabemylover
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rpglover, SOS-Sonic, Boldandbeautiful and 5 others
Thought you were planning on going with Alfaro?

R.a.m.i.e.r.i (stylising his name like this because he mentioned this forum during consult
Holy fuck he knows, abort everything :feelsrope:
"are you one of those guys from looksmax??"

"uh oh no.. uhm, what's looksmax?"
"So I've seen you're doing infraorbital rims too lately so i-"

"You are friend of @Gaia262 ? *winks*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rpglover, Boldandbeautiful, Mouthbreath and 3 others
I have consulted the 2 surgeons below on skype for trimax + jaw implants for birdcel condition (see old post for pics) and need help to make a decision on which to go to for surgery.

R.a.m.i.e.r.i (stylising his name like this because he mentioned this forum during consult and I do not want him to search his own name and find this)

Very functionally focused (very autistic about this which is good in some ways and bad in others)
Downside he’s more expensive and associated costs will be higher (airbnbs, food etc)
l3hui6RRhUlVCFUMZYGh2BIk3eNwbEzHZ530tOi08DplkzhU-T_VLgoMdBBovRC1YmtzwtqQ8X64_qcDkpEu8R9zg7Nw0S8_1LhORl0aFwOENmvNj1IQpFqn1NgYybi9p2fAEH-L
AFAlF_WZyK3HVtTIKzxxu0IR--sII-4rllKTpoKZmQSDsyBSA23VjlnTlGt40804j-Y_G0HACilkOcvkk0lmoz81ht9tE_pQ5bWx1tdHBQU9ZT4g7P1f44TUfzcTryd9OnjsKfyg

A.u.g.u.s.t.o. P.a.r.y
Results are generally more blackpilled and I think would do more ccw + ramus widening
Downside is higher risk to go to South America for 4 weeks for surgery without knowing Portuguese and Brazil is medically/technically less advanced.
76mPQ32Nae2-R_Mky-iqoIb83n4FXDhlzQ7G-cKDYCGDQJ-nI2ECO12kFM8YtgVtDjzGx5HFT--waNrZuW30vcM1edr-ZSZPEXi6JDe4uZbSC0rEjXsu7n4ZTAWrC3B6-Zt4fm3j
ric0sLiz7nSBpihmgscQDyIQ-qUd-76DZkfO2U7D9bTKzD-YmwaH9lfh-vF_c7vRPszEDgOnJhI4pRlnE8XYJbf2jl58WLz_i_RvnRV_9LBUnxdpaHcueUKtjwtcleNnoA72hSZA
h9_pyqekhkx5Kvw0RsmtSSBdz9UeyGtze4tBcKHg4OWo9lBRvOA4tfm7s06VTbCmcywe-M5ua6Sqe37556yVDMYr75s4E1P_ou2vbaXUx54KFiXHFLGQuJBEgu7PLJ4hWZDVh3Xr

I also wanted to consult A.n.d.r.e.y. S.e.n.y.u.k as he is talented but he has no appointments until July 2022 due to covid backlog

Tagging trusted advisor bimaxcels @SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad @6ft4 @one job away @lilhorizontal32 @spain @Artemide @Preston
Several reasons I would go with ramieri.

it’s unlikely you will find a ortho who will do combined treatment with a surgeon in brazil.

I don’t have a lot of trust in non european or non American surgeons anyways. You have absolutely no way of support when you have issues.

Aesthetically speaking you would need to show comparable pictures.
Ramieri defenitly try’s to go for harmony and not for chadification. You can probably push him to go more but trying to break harmony can fail hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and MeinChadf
how do online consults for bimax usually go?

how do online consults for bimax usually go?
You call them or visit them in person. Then they ask you whats your goal. You tell em. And the explain the procedure. You ask questions you care about like aesthic risks and health risks costs and ask what do you have to do next. He tells you to get an ortho if you don’t already have them. From there you get all the required shit and stay in contact via mail. Some exchange numbers or stay in contact via the gram but that’s unconventional.

You call them or visit them in person. Then they ask you whats your goal. You tell em. And the explain the procedure. You ask questions you care about like aesthic risks and health risks costs and ask what do you have to do next. He tells you to get an ortho if you don’t already have them. From there you get all the required shit and stay in contact via mail. Some exchange numbers or stay in contact via the gram but that’s unconventional.
how do surgeons even decide if there's an indication to operate via skype? tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
how do surgeons even decide if there's an indication to operate via skype? tbh
If you don’t have scans they will forward you to get them. Even better if you already have teeth models and Shit. Also you need a facecam or some ask for pics.

orthos take professional before pics which you can use for that.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

A.u.g.u.s.t.o. P.a.r.y

Out of all surgeons raffaini seems to produce the best results.

After that it’s like ramieri, Z if you need basic movement or Alfaro idk all the names here.

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf
its a good thing he knows about this forum, he knows his results will be posted and will give blackpilled results and get more clients, jfl if you think they don't want members here going to them for bimax and giving them more credability and exposure

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, one job away and MeinChadf
its a good thing he knows about this forum, he knows his results will be posted and will give blackpilled results and get more clients, jfl if you think they don't want members here going to them for bimax and giving them more credability and exposure
imagine searching your name and stumbling upon a @RetardSubhuman thread about MUH BBCS :hnghn:
If a surgeon ends up in offtopic it's over

• JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
He even has a tiktok jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 7725
What about andreishev in russia?

imagine searching your name and stumbling upon a @RetardSubhuman thread about MUH BBCS :hnghn:
Rentfree oldcel

good point, never thought of that lmao

You can't enter his clinic without being vaccinated
He's a bluepilled cuck
i know people who have died from covid

• JFL
Reactions: MeinChadf and RealSurgerymax
Several reasons I would go with ramieri.

it’s unlikely you will find a ortho who will do combined treatment with a surgeon in brazil.

I don’t have a lot of trust in non european or non American surgeons anyways. You have absolutely no way of support when you have issues.

Aesthetically speaking you would need to show comparable pictures.
Ramieri defenitly try’s to go for harmony and not for chadification. You can probably push him to go more but trying to break harmony can fail hard.
Yeah all good points. I will try to get ortho to work with augusto but ultimately seems unlikely

Augusto did train partly in USA and Europe so I think he is on par with these surgeons tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back