• Left

• Right

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

MedMogger

Bronze
75E61B8C 6B80 4F5F 8FE5 D0AB32420C0E
IMG 3390

I’m going for left. Always preferred a girl to be chubby.

Left but both r good

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger
Left but both r good
Everyone so far has voted left. I wonder why my friends keep making fun of me for going for bigger girls then. It seems most people actually like chubbier girls.

Everyone so far has voted left. I wonder why my friends keep making fun of me for going for bigger girls then. It seems most people actually like chubbier girls.
Depends on fat distribution.
For me a foid has to have good amount of fat on middle and thighs, but I hate a foid with chubby arms or shoulders

Depends on fat distribution.
For me a foid has to have good amount of fat on middle and thighs, but I hate a foid with chubby arms or shoulders
Okay. For me I like general amount of thickness everywhere (not overly so though, where she would be classed by everybody as fat).
But I don’t like a girls arms/shoulders to be too skinny. I like a decent amount of size on them (but as long as they’re not bigger than mine).

I actually lost feelings for a girl cause her arms were too skinny. I met her in a club and she had shoulder pads and long sleeves on, and skinny jeans. So it covered her arms/shoulders being literal twigs. Also her ass was fatt, so skinny jeans made it look great.
But I then later met her at my gym, and she looked disgusting with her twiggy arms.
Had the most strange pear body shape tbh. Completely bottom heavy, and almost nothing on the top half.