Which body part should I work on?

Serviuos

Serviuos

Iron
Hey! Currently I’m working on abs and going to gym doing push-ups etc, I was wondering if any of you here who are knowledgeable about fitness, maybe a personal trainer or anyone who has experience, what do you think I should work on next, I believe my shoulders could get improved or legs, not sure, lmk, thanks 👍

Attachments

• DEDD75E3-18DA-41F4-81CB-0D65731DC9C8.jpeg
    DEDD75E3-18DA-41F4-81CB-0D65731DC9C8.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 74
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9090, mkoomz and 1 other person

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, GymcelDoomer and Deleted member 9090
Hey! Currently I’m working on abs and going to gym doing push-ups etc, I was wondering if any of you here who are knowledgeable about fitness, maybe a personal trainer or anyone who has experience, what do you think I should work on next, I believe my shoulders could get improved or legs, not sure, lmk, thanks 👍
your face

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
Shoulders, chest, legs

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 6191 and mkoomz
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
his eyes are bad and he looks kinda like a foid
I agree, I’m currently avoiding my health of money, I haven’t slept like 24hrs as I’m spending most of my time building my business, but once I’ve achieved my money goals I’ll take care and fix up my face, thanks

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and mkoomz
Thanks bro, will take note, you’re the 1% who aren’t trolling on this forum haha
when we say it's over we're not trolling btw

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc and WadlowMaxxing
Work on your orbitals

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Tbh bro your shoulders are too narrow
You need at least 4 inches of clavicular lengthening to overcome your subhumanity, muscles are cope
I suggest you find an orthopedic to lengthen your shoulders
Otherwise it never began if you face is less than PSL6 and your height less than 190

• Woah
Reactions: nonserviam
Face and neck, more muscles wont improve smv that much since you look good atm

You have the ideal body that normies love but more importantly how tall are u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yliaster and 6’1cel
Shoulders + traps + lats (Maybe?), followed by calves.

your legs look weird maybe cuz of the angle. But the other stuff I mentioned is more important overall so it gets priority.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Face

everything apart from midsection which is decent

Shoulders + traps + lats (Maybe?), followed by calves.

your legs look weird maybe cuz of the angle. But the other stuff I mentioned is more important overall so it gets priority.
Yeah thanks noted bro

Thanks bro, will take note, you’re the 1% who aren’t trolling on this forum haha
Actually I am one of the biggest trolls of this forum but I decided to be kind this time

• +1
Reactions: Serviuos