MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
1DFD8DCA B76E 4067 A02F 9F191F28211F

374F4F73 6D95 4095 BDD9 D8B55C4E6E08

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Strafe, 5'8manlet and 4 others
No shit. Where did I claim otherwise?
Don't be so pressed fam i just found it funny and coincidental i stumbled upon the morph i made in someone else's thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Sikkunt23 and 6485b025t
Don't be so pressed fam i just found it funny and coincidental i stumbled upon the morph i made in someone else's thread
It’s a passive aggressive thing to say “I made that morph” on someone else’s post. If you want credit for it, just say it.

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
What's the point of asking if all other opinions by your estimation are wrong? That morph looks like shit, but because he has an eye area you claim is ideal, you think he'd slay more. I can smell the autism from behind my laptop.
The morph looks a bit uncanny because he didn’t give him O’ Pry’s eyebrows. It still looks better than original Cavill.

I
He said "Lmao I made that morph." What's aggressive about that?
It comes off as aggressive when that’s the only thing he says. “I made that morph” sounds like I’m trying to take credit for it. I’m not.

Hindu Dindu cope, I provided a good morph on the "Making Cavill Attractive" thread, yet you recycle an inferior one? Why are you expecting people to say he slays more like this when it looks weird as shit?
Your morph also looks good. This one looks weird because he didn’t give him O’ Pry’s eyebrows. Only the eyes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Your morph also looks good. This one looks weird because he didn’t give him O’ Pry’s eyebrows. Only the eyes.
The morph looks a bit uncanny because he didn’t give him O’ Pry’s eyebrows. It still looks better than original Cavill.
If you remember correctly i gave him O'Pry's eyebrows and lack of aegyo sal first.

Still looks weird, innit?

• +1
Then why would you literally make the same thread, using the same inferior morph, and then act surprised when people disagree about which version of Cavill would slay more? It's like handing in an essay that crammed in one hour and then expecting to earn an A.
Because, although a bit uncanny, it still mogs original Cavill.

Upper one does harmony

Quoting another user on the original thread:
''He looks like a cat''

Funny; I’ve seen people on this forum say that the more a guy looks like a feline, the more attractive he is.

Because, although a bit uncanny, it still mogs original Cavill.
It doesn’t. He looks like an elder scrolls elf, those eyes don’t match his face

• +1
Pretty much everybody is telling you you’re wrong. Might be time to give up

• +1
Nah, when your opinion is so wrong that you can’t even get a handful of people to agree with you, then it’s you who should be quiet
Majority belief doesn’t determine what’s true, which is what you’re trying to argue. Quiet.

That’s the case in general, but not in the sphere of what’s attractive. Ultimately people want to appeal to the most amount of people when it comes to attractiveness. If this disgusting morph looks worse to more people than the original version, it’s worse. Keep on being stubborn.
To guys, yes. Most of the guys here are straight, so their opinion on who is more attractive doesn’t hold much water with me.

Thats fair with regard to straight males’ assessment. But then your logic still doesn’t hold up. “Majority rule doesn’t hold true” except it would with girls. So you should have just said “I don’t care about what any of you think because you’re straight males and can’t adequately assess attractiveness.”

In which you shouldn’t even be posting here since you’ve made up your mind from the get-go.
Fair to the first point. Second one is dumb. I’ve already addressed why I’ve made this post. The goal isn’t to have my mind changed. It’s to see what others’ think, and I’m allowed to disagree.

This morph looks facking weird tho I don’t get how you think women themselves wouldn’t detect that
The morph looks a bit uncanny, yes. It still mogs original Cavill.

I think the morph is the problem, not the eye area. I’ve seen morphs (and done some) that look far more natural than that and have the same eye area.

Then why didn’t you use a good morph to make your point? Just doesn’t make sense
Because this morph was used on the most recent post on this topic. Wanted to see what people thought.

I’ve already posted about the morphs previously mentioned. Why repeat the same point with the same morph?

To guys, yes. Most of the guys here are straight, so their opinion on who is more attractive doesn’t hold much water with me.

yeah girls don’t want the uncanny valley morph of cavill, sorry. By that logic you shouldn’t trust your own opinion on it because you’re not a girl. Gay males and straight females are attracted to different things btw, so the majority here being straight isn’t relevant either

you don’t need to be sexually attracted to something to know that it looks WEIRD. get a better morph (there’s plenty of morphs out there that don’t look janky) and maybe then we’ll talk, for now, hush up

yeah girls don’t want the uncanny valley morph of cavill, sorry. By that logic you shouldn’t trust your own opinion on it because you’re not a girl. Gay males and straight females are attracted to different things btw, so the majority here being straight isn’t relevant either

you don’t need to be sexually attracted to something to know that it looks WEIRD. get a better morph (there’s plenty of morphs out there that don’t look janky) and maybe then we’ll talk, for now, hush up

First point is fair. If I really wanted to find out, I could run a tinder experiment.

It doesn’t look that weird, and I’ve already posted better morphs if you’re interested.