Which collagen treatment is the Best?

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
I Will go to a beautician soon, which treatments are the best to boost collagen massivly on the face? My collagen is probably the worst on this forum.
i will select the beautician based on your feedback since not all offer the same treatments.
incase im succesfull with this i will also post before and after pics.
I do have a dermaroller but i doubt that it will come close to a serious treatment. Results are too slow and insignificant btw im 23

Bump

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
sleep early and at the same time treatment

Just by collagen pills

they will scam you. just use tretinoin everything beside is loon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5912
sleep early and at the same time treatment
I had bad acne my skin is fked i must get a treatment. After thats done your comment would apply

they will scam you. just use tretinoin everything beside is loon
My skin will just get red from that tretinonin.
i looked abit and see dermapen for 30€ is that good one? Theres also one for 130€

Attachments

• 7CF040DB-8F9F-4DFC-AFD5-DA1AC7BC133F.png
    7CF040DB-8F9F-4DFC-AFD5-DA1AC7BC133F.png
    204.4 KB · Views: 8
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
My skin will just get red from that tretinonin.
i looked abit and see dermapen for 30€ is that good one? Theres also one for 130€
get real. dermapens deplete your collagen reserves fast. use tretinoin im using for 6 months now

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
get real. dermapens deplete your collagen reserves fast. use tretinoin im using for 6 months now
So there is only a limited amount? but Your face doesnt have the aging like mine you just prevent it with that cream. What if the damage has already been done? That alone wont heal the damage, Even if it works it will take too long i need quick results. Thats why im willing to pay money tor treatment but i dont want to get scammed so i want to know which treatments work the best

So there is only a limited amount? but Your face doesnt have the aging like mine you just prevent it with that cream. What if the damage has already been done? That alone wont heal the damage, Even if it works it will take too long i need quick results. Thats why im willing to pay money tor treatment but i dont want to get scammed so i want to know which treatments work the best
bruh idk try 0.1 noin works fine for me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and JawGuyFatFaceGuy

How do you know that Dermapens/microneedling depletes "collagen reserves fast"?

Personal/anecdotal experience? Link study if you have one

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
accutane will increase collagen but only use if you have oily skin.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and RoundHouse

I would like to see it too since its a big deal

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
accutane will increase collagen but only use if you have oily skin.
I used accutane it did help but my collagen is still very bad the pic i posted with bad lighting while ago was even visible how bad it still looks i have no acne like 98% but this collagen issue makes me look like a 40 year old if not even older

dermaneedling, chemical peels

study but can't find rn

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
I used accutane it did help but my collagen is still very bad the pic i posted with bad lighting while ago was even visible how bad it still looks i have no acne like 98% but this collagen issue makes me look like a 40 year old if not even older

So basically dermaroller which i have, what about serums?