• Red and teal ♥️ 🩵

• Orange and teal 🧡 🩵

• Pink and teal 🩷 🩵

• Other (post)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
Without considering complementary color charts. Just which one looks more pleasing to your eye? (There's no right or wrong answer)

• WTF
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
F8fc53f109dbe3706e8dc208c805229f
Images 13
76fa17bf05a434086222a0276693f4a9

Without considering complementary color charts. Just which one looks more pleasing to your eye? (There's no right or wrong answer)
This post triggered my eye colour dysmorphia :rage:
How can I live without beautiful light green eyes, what is your eye colour?

This post triggered my eye colour dysmorphia :rage:
How can I live without beautiful light green eyes, what is your eye colour?
Mine is blue. You're brown, but there's nothing wrong with that. It goes well with most colors so you can wear a variety of clothes to create a nice contrast.
Screenshot 20241005 001458 Chrome

• WTF
teal is visual aids

• Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
My eyes are green!
They're just not light enough...
I actually had blue eyes when I was a child, I wonder if there's a way to reverse this darkening.

• +1
I actually had blue eyes when I was a child, I wonder if there's a way to reverse this darkening.
Green is the best color. Be happy with what you got.

Yellow and White.

Fixed it for you.
Do you think I should wear coloured contacts?
Nahh. Just be out at daytime, that way they look brighter. Just wear sunscreen to protect yourself

Nahh. Just be out at daytime, that way they look brighter. Just wear sunscreen to protect yourself
No sun in my country.
I need eyes light enough that the lighting doesn't matter.... :confused:

• Woah
  • Woah
That Emoji is light blue, teal is dark blue-green and turquoise is light blue-green. It depends on what for but I think the color that goes the best with light blue is green, the colors of the sky and the forest/plants/grass. For clothes, a light blue top and green pants looks good. Those other combos can work but only on certain things.

Maybe a little bit like Peter Hitchens?

I've actually got a mixed accent!
I usually lean towards one when it's more easily understood, but that's dependent on the person I'm talking to.

What about you?

• Woah
I've actually got a mixed accent!
I usually lean towards one when it's more easily understood, but that's dependent on the person I'm talking to.

What about you?
Well, mine is like a mix of northern and southern parts of Sweden, or so I've been told. That would make sense because I've moved around a bit.

I like 'the' bri-ish accent though! It sounds very high class, although I guess it can sound more working class too depending on how you pronounce things. I tried, just for fun, to talk in different accents by myself the other day. It was really quite fun, silly as it was. Not super easy though, I must say. Danish is probably the easiest one, but you sound like a drunk farmer LOL

• Love it
Well, mine is like a mix of northern and southern parts of Sweden, or so I've been told. That would make sense because I've moved around a bit.

I like 'the' bri-ish accent though! It sounds very high class, although I guess it can sound more working class too depending on how you pronounce things. I tried, just for fun, to talk in different accents by myself the other day. It was really quite fun, silly as it was. Not super easy though, I must say. Danish is probably the easiest one, but you sound like a drunk farmer LOL
I assume you don't use English in your day to day life then, right?
The swedish accent is a rather rough one to understand if I'm being honest with you :feelshaha:

But the british accent sounding high class is VERY dependent on the voice itself, brutal blackpill!
A weak voice will just make you sound like a low class chav/roadman.

• +1
I assume you don't use English in your day to day life then, right?
The swedish accent is a rather rough one to understand if I'm being honest with you :feelshaha:

But the british accent sounding high class is VERY dependent on the voice itself, brutal blackpill!
A weak voice will just make you sound like a low class chav/roadman.
I don't speak English much irl, hardly ever, but I do think in monologues using English vocabulary and tbh, I even talk to myself sometimes which is probably weird. Mostly in my apartment though. I feel that it helps me abstract and derive at conclusions, probably helps me remember and keep progressing with a cogent train of thought.

I'd love to speak in a British accent, but when swedes do it it sounds so goofy and imitative so I usually just speak in however way it feels more natural. When I was in my mid-teens i remember I would try and adapt different accents, but I think that's normal in the developmental stage of trying to find your identity.

• +1