Which country has highest T government you think??

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
UK bbecause they took over the entire world

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Corleone
both are soy, woke low t. High T i mean they dont fuck around with laws n punish criminal harshly n high conviction rate. im not talking history but today context
maybe america cos they keep printing money and invading everywhere and stealing natural resources and no one can do anything about it

Somalia
Almost entirely ruled by clan elders who will do the most metal punishments. Society is centered around being nomadic so all punishments are designed to deal as much pain as possible within a single day, because prisons can't exist. If the crime is heinous it calls for painful execution.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clown Show, incel194012940 and Truecel14
China

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 24593, robtical and 3 others
China has highest T govt in the world

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 24593, robtical and 4 others
China, El Salvador, Vietnam and The glorious republic of Sri Lanka

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Corleone
i think your answer is converse
ask the question which place has low iq droid population
thats your answer

China and Russia. Zero inhib. Then either india or USA

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg
El Salvadore's current government. They used to have the highest murder rate in the world, but then the government changed and they arrested like 200,000 gang members and put them into 24 / 7 solitary confinement. If a guard gets hurt they torture thousands of prisoners

Or you could argue North Korea which is a 24 /7 surveillance state, if you talk shit about the government your entire family and 3 generations get sentenced to siberian prison camps.

Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Egypt, Turkey, Greece, Italy,

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Somalia
Almost entirely ruled by clan elders who will do the most metal punishments. Society is centered around being nomadic so all punishments are designed to deal as much pain as possible within a single day, because prisons can't exist. If the crime is heinous it calls for painful execution.
High T = competence too. somalia in no way is prosperous

maybe america cos they keep printing money and invading everywhere and stealing natural resources and no one can do anything about it
joke in their own country. appeasement to blacks, free welfare money to keep black obese single mum babies alive

i think your answer is converse
ask the question which place has low iq droid population
thats your answer
tbh question should be high iq and high t.

what all the countries that white people colonized, steal from, bombed, invaded and cucked :ROFLMAO:

China and Russia. Zero inhib. Then either india or USA
russia is men drinking themselves to death. poverty. india n usa is just appeasement cucks

elab last 3
I'm actually making fun of Sri Lanka jfl but El Salvador's new president is getting rid of all the scumny gangs that made that country the most dangerous country in the world and Vietnam beat the strongest army in the world at the time, endured a war, recovered and it's now a destiny for many "expats" aka American immigrants

El Salvadore's current government. They used to have the highest murder rate in the world, but then the government changed and they arrested like 200,000 gang members and put them into 24 / 7 solitary confinement. If a guard gets hurt they torture thousands of prisoners

Or you could argue North Korea which is a 24 /7 surveillance state, if you talk shit about the government your entire family and 3 generations get sentenced to siberian prison camps.

north korea is not a govt but dictatorship. el salvadore, why are they keeping these savages alive and feeding them country resources to keep them alive. capital punishment would be suitable if no room of debate in their conviction

I'm actually making fun of Sri Lanka jfl but El Salvador's new president is getting rid of all the scumny gangs that made that country the most dangerous country in the world and Vietnam beat the strongest army in the world at the time, endured a war, recovered and it's now a destiny for many "expats" aka American immigrants
i am not talking history but current govt. so vietnam doesnt count unless it has v strict laws, repercussions and enforcement of them. doesnt seem prosperous to me tho.

High T = competence too. somalia in no way is prosperous
When I think of High T I think of something ruled by instinct, acting true to its nature, violence and primal tendencies go hand in hand.
I've seen plenty of high and low T people who are competent, competence isn't intrinsic to high T.

i am not talking history but current govt. so vietnam doesnt count unless it has v strict laws, repercussions and enforcement of them. doesnt seem prosperous to me tho.
They're prosperous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
idk mch about other if u could elab. but not greece or italy. they have immigrants wrecking havoc there.

Also North Korea, Russia and Israel

When I think of High T I think of something ruled by instinct, acting true to its nature, violence and primal tendencies go hand in hand.
I've seen plenty of high and low T people who are competent, competence isn't intrinsic to high T.
we can disagree. I dont think high t man will just sit around n do nothing. if he tries what his instinct tells him, why is he failing so many times if he is high t. and govt is a group of people, which means lots of high t ppl. all of them are trying and all of them are incompetent???

we can disagree. I dont think high t man will just sit around n do nothing. if he tries what his instinct tells him, why is he failing so many times if he is high t. and govt is a group of people, which means lots of high t ppl. all of them are trying and all of them are incompetent???
He's failing according to someone elses metric. Someone who lives off the land, herds animals, hunts prey may be a failure according to the metrics of first world countries. But he's living true to his nature and his ancestors who came before him. Ascetic lifestyle is as high T as it gets.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
High T talk here is nonsense

for north korea, russia read above. Israel can you elab? they are not able to crackdown palestine so far at all.
They got an amazing aerial defense and are making massive military improvements, they respect God, Jesus and they would not let anybody disrespect Christianity

UK bbecause they took over the entire world
Imagine crippling your entire empire because you wanted more tea tax jfl they're retards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
north korea is not a govt but dictatorship. el salvadore, why are they keeping these savages alive and feeding them country resources to keep them alive. capital punishment would be suitable if no room of debate in their conviction
The president said himself if ANY kind of retaliation happens to the people, the prisoners will suffer. If they want their gang friends to have food in prison then they need to leave the people the hell alone. If not they’ll starve them to death if they have to.

tbh i take back. they are just using them as leverage against gangs.

So far china, el salvadore and maybe saudi arab

Russia China