which country in the western world is the least horrible for incels?

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
their all pretty bad but I just wanted to know which is the least awful

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Doesn't matter where you live if you're subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Doesn't matter where you live if you're subhuman
good point. I've been a complete outcast my entire life. well before modern feminism and SJWism came into existence. it never began for me

JFL at staying in the west.

- Entitled as fuck foids.

- Half of them are fat. The other half are for Chad only.

- Live to work culture.

- Expected to be grateful to have some shit wagecuck job flipping burgers cos 'some people dont have jobs bro'.

- Nations all run by Jews.

- Niggers roaming the streets.

Oh b-b-but muh first world quality of life!

WHAT FUCKING QUALITY?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, SikKunt and Cretinous

- Live to work culture.

- Expected to be grateful to have some shit wagecuck job flipping burgers cos 'some people dont have jobs bro'.

WHAT FUCKING QUALITY?

What's up with black people? If you hate them that much, stay away from big cities

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
None of them. I suppose if you're really fucked and just a totally useless, pathologically fearful puke, your best off picking one that gives you NEETbux with the least amount of hassle. But otherwise theres no reason to be in a western country especially if you have money or can employ yourself somewhere else in the world.

For example, working full time at an entry level job in Australia, you would barely make ends meet. You would be living just to work, almost. You would also be a fucking loser in the eyes in the women, who wouldnt want anything to do with you (unless you're good looking, and i dont mean "becky sucked my dick in grade 10" copes, i mean women hit on you overtly everywhere good looking).

Conversely, if you taught english in the ukraine or china, you would enjoy the EXACT SAME AMENITIES (high speed internet, aircon, good food etc, videogames all the shit retarded first worlders think they would "miss out on" ) and easily pay your bills and food every month and still save money and be able to go out everynight, eat out multiple times per week, etc. And you would be in a moderate to moderate-high status position in the eyes of women. You would find it, perhaps not "easy" but dating would be very relaxed, not anxious and not depressing.

What's up with black people? If you hate them that much, stay away from big cities
Niggers are everywhere. You can’t hide from them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Ropemaxing and SikKunt
i would rather be a criminal pulling in 10k/yr in thailand than a manager earning 60k/pa in aus/uk/ca/us. 100% serious.

- Live to work culture.

WHAT FUCKING QUALITY?
None of them. I suppose if you're really fucked and just a totally useless, pathologically fearful puke, your best off picking one that gives you NEETbux with the least amount of hassle. But otherwise theres no reason to be in a western country especially if you have money or can employ yourself somewhere else in the world.

For example, working full time at an entry level job in Australia, you would barely make ends meet. You would be living just to work, almost. You would also be a fucking loser in the eyes in the women, who wouldnt want anything to do with you (unless you're good looking, and i dont mean "becky sucked my dick in grade 10" copes, i mean women hit on you overtly everywhere good looking).

Conversely, if you taught english in the ukraine or china, you would enjoy the EXACT SAME AMENITIES (high speed internet, aircon, good food etc, videogames all the shit retarded first worlders think they would "miss out on" ) and easily pay your bills and food every month and still save money and be able to go out everynight, eat out multiple times per week, etc. And you would be in a moderate to moderate-high status position in the eyes of women. You would find it, perhaps not "easy" but dating would be very relaxed, not anxious and not depressing.
So I can just go to these countries, get an entry level job and live comfortably? I’m from USA but I don’t have a degree or any certifications.

So I can just go to these countries, get an entry level job and live comfortably? I’m from USA but I don’t have a degree or any certifications.
idk you should follow jootubers who teach english around the world. some employers require a bachelor's degree but idk if u could just fake having one tbh.

Get a TEFL or CETLA. If you're white, getting hired teaching english in any third world country is a cinch. I would recommend talking to china recruiters. It is by far the largest demand and market for english teachers in the world currently, and they bend over backwards to get people who will do a 6 month or year long contract with them, including paying for flights and accommodation in some cases. Not having a degree makes things harder, but in no way insurmountable. A lot of hardcore teachers dont have degrees.

other countries to consider:
cambodia (you will only get about $10/hr in cambo, but you can have a modern apartment for like 200-300 a MONTH, and everyhting else is cheap, including pussy and ass)
russia and ukraine (talk to @itsOVER he might have some helpful insights)
Latin american countries such as mexico, peru, ecuador, colombia, brazil

I'd guess spain

Amen to this. High inhib cucks seem to think once you leave the glorious west, you'll struggle to even find a clean glass of water to drink.

Reality is of course that just about everywhere has high speed internet these days, and I've never yet been to a place where you can't get at least some of the same food you can also eat back home. I eat western food around 90% of the time here in Thailand, and if you go to Eastern Europe it's the EXACT SAME FOOD you can eat back home, only the brands are different in some cases.

Can also confirm it's more comfortable moneywise. I'd never had my own place in the UK - instead, like most students and new grads, I had my own room, but it was in a shared house - and I was on comfortably more than the average graduate starting salary, albeit not the very top tier. Unless your mum and dad are rich or you go into investment banking or something, that will also be the fate of most because of the sky high rent prices these days.

Let's not forget the effective 40% tax on everything you earn above 21,000 GBP if you happen to live in the UK and go to jewniversity. That'll be 20% income tax, 11% for your national insurance, and 9% for your student loan repayments.

Just pay 40% of your money to Israel, goy.

Jew2

Just man up and take care of Chad's kids goy.

Soy1

If only westerncucks knew how much their 'first world country' was mogged by everywhere else, there'd be riots in the streets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Arkantos