Which curry owns this account?

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
JFL, found a Indian male interracial account (off this forum)

JFL,

5912EAE3 8B18 4352 B9EA 5F88CC254BB9
D87E0293 9F42 4CF2 88AA 4BF339583ACE
68B4EE60 7143 4659 A7B1 9D49C450DAE0
C1A577F8 5C0C 4AB8 8C65 AC307F0A2A0E
6A3A0086 9A1E 4FE8 9C2A 7C06F5D50FDF
0E3217EC 26D4 43ED 8E61 7AA2E2602DE1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, greycel, AscensionMan98 and 7 others
Please change your avi I'm getting hard looking at it

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, greycel, Chadeep and 4 others
I swear I see so many redheads with pajeets and gooks with pajeets. And ofc polish women.
No fucking clue why
Well I don't see many redheads in general but the few I see are with ethnics almost always lol.

The gook curry combo is so brutal. Tera subhuman next generation.

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
I swear I see so many redheads with pajeets and gooks with pajeets. And ofc polish women.
No fucking clue why
Well I don't see many redheads in general but the few I see are with ethnics almost always lol.

The gook curry combo is so brutal. Tera subhuman next generation.

I have 0 attraction towards gook females, but I wonder why the ones here unironically look better than the ones with chad whites?

Do white chads purposely choose ugly gooks to mog?
F2243BFB 937A 4FB6 B985 90FB8C3AF12A

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and murdah
I have 0 attraction towards gook females, but I wonder why the ones here unironically look better than the ones with chad whites?

Do white chads purposely choose ugly gooks to mog?
View attachment 3046363
I mean I’m guessing an interracial account would post the better looking girls. It’s not much of a win if she’s ugly.

I know the girl in the pic, I saw some video of her showing off her bf and he was very gl, tall etc. Looked her up and she was a CEO of her own company Harvard grad. Probably betabuxxing him.
I once tried to date an ugly Asian girl because she worshipped the ground I stood on. Gave me a lot of money whenever I asked and bought me shit. I’m not even chad, far from it.
Broke up with her because she was just too fucking ugly that it pissed me off being around her. She was unattractive and had 0 tits or ass. I’m guessing chads can get the same treatment. Asian women seem to be the most chad worshipping that way. She told me she wouldn’t care if I cheated and I’ve seen a lot of Asian women post the same shit. These chads probably just date these stable high income gooks and cheat on them.
But honestly idk. Most chads I see on social media do not have a looksmatchEd wife, though irl I see gl ppl with other gl ppl usually

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
@Jason Voorhees is probably

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It’s pretty remarkable how like if you go through that page 90% of the women are European.

There are barely any Indians in Europe yet there are way more mixed couples than in the US despite America having like 5 million Indians.
True even I noticed this. Always Polish, german or some other slavic countries from that region and thr occasional british and Canadian. American foids with curries are rare

True even I noticed this. Always Polish, german or some other slavic countries from that region and thr occasional british and Canadian. American foids with curries are rare
Brutal geo max pill for curries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back