Which dermaroller is better for acne scars ?

Deleted member 7651

Deleted member 7651

Kraken
0.25 , 0.5 , 1 , 1.5 or 2.5 millimeters ?? if anyone used one already please let me know

Dermarollers will ruin your skin

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 6095
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
I bought a derma roller. It did nothing but scratch me up and failed to penetrate. I chucked the fucker into a fire so no animals would poke themselves digging through the trash looking for food.

since when? they encourage collagen
They “work” by making tiny wounds in the skin to disrupt scar tissue and make skin texture appear more even. This doesn’t help the type of collagen that makes skin look young grow, it makes more of your skin scarred to “match” the surrounding area. Exfoliants and chemical peels are much better for long-term results.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 6095
0.25 , 0.5 , 1 , 1.5 or 2.5 millimeters ?? if anyone used one already please let me know
you should honestly try tretinoin for the scars, unless they're really deep. And use dermapen not roller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 6095
Dermarollers will ruin your skin
idk man there are videos of people who got results , im planning to couple it with diet / workout / african soap / castor oil and hyaluronic acid . i ve had enough of scars

They “work” by making tiny wounds in the skin to disrupt scar tissue and make skin texture appear more even. This doesn’t help the type of collagen that makes skin look young grow, it makes more of your skin scarred to “match” the surrounding area. Exfoliants and chemical peels are much better for long-term results.
will do tbh

you should honestly try tretinoin for the scars, unless they're really deep. And use dermapen not roller.
i tried , i became a living tomato , my skin doesnt handle well tretinoin

what exfoliants / peels u suggest ?

This applies to the derminator two or nah.

Derminator or death

• So Sad
what exfoliants / peels u suggest ?
For exfoliator you can get a cleansing scrub. If your skin is dry/normal, try an AHA solution. If it is oily, try a BHA solution. Or you could see a derm for a peel if over the counter doesn’t work.

• +1
Only cheap chinese derma rollers ruin your skin and you should only dermaroll weekly.

• +1
I bought a derma roller. It did nothing but scratch me up and failed to penetrate. I chucked the fucker into a fire so no animals would poke themselves digging through the trash looking for food.
Jfl at not laser removing acne and acne scars

• +1
I'm using 1mm with the Derminator, and it helped my skin. And you should first try, and get used to Retin-a.

Wouldn't recommand something cheap though

• +1
I'm using 1mm with the Derminator, and it helped my skin. And you should first try, and get used to Retin-a.

Wouldn't recommand something cheap though
Same

• +1