Votes: 1 5.6%
  • FamilyTreeDNA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
Followup to this thread.
I have narrowed the options down to 4 options. Elaborate which one you recommend.

@LiteralCaucasian
@ike57
@Beetlejuice
@ElBastardo
@cloUder
@Ellipsis
@Cidre enjoyer
@CFW432
@StrangerDanger

EDIT: It is to see my ancestry, ethnicity and haplogroup, no other reasons like health or whatever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, StrangerDanger, Beetlejuice and 2 others
None of that shit. Whole genome dna tests mog. More you can do with the info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
I know ancestry was the most accurate because it pinpointed things that 23andme just mentioned in a very vague way.

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and HarrierDuBois
NebulaGenomics and/or DNAfit mogs for overall health, and for ancestry just go to ancestry.com

I did an AncestryDNA test, but if I were to start over / do another one, I would have chosen 23andMe because 1) it features more regions in Asia and 2) I could get all the other gene expression Easter eggs if, given that I paid more.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and HarrierDuBois
What I'm expecting you to get:
Screenshot 20230306 001733 704

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, justinzayn, Deleted member 25667 and 6 others
I did an AncestryDNA test, but if I were to start over / do another one, I would have chosen 23andMe because 1) it features more regions in Asia and 2) I could get all the other gene expression Easter eggs if, given that I paid more.
I know ancestry was the most accurate because it pinpointed things that 23andme just mentioned in a very vague way.
Fight it out guys, I need answers.

Fight it out guys, I need answers.
I call a draw, the ideal testing base differs depending on the person. @ike57 is European, and ancestry.dna goes very in-depth with regards to specific sub-ethnic communities as well as migratory routes to areas with significant European immigrant populations. As for me, because of my 100% Asian ancestry, 23andMe would provide a better synopsis for my case. Still, I still won't get the best benefit out of either site because their reference samples are going to have more from European/white communities than Asian ones.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Whole genome dna tests mog

Allow me to demonstrate, then:

Sequence your genome once, query anytime. Now at only $199.​

Why get the Dante MyGenome Test​

Our Whole Genome Sequencing tests provide you with comprehensive, actionable insights for the following areas.

WGS_comparison_illustration_-_v2_-_A2_550x_f5155e3e-6963-4307-a985-f50de3d529c1.webp

Cheap DNA Tests:

WGS_comparison_illustration_-_v2_-_B2_550x_06740755-41f4-4f6c-b4e7-ab32d775034b.webp

My Phenotype:

WIN 20230305 18 25 03 Pro

My Genotype:

_shannon-png.633039

• JFL
I call a draw, the ideal testing base differs depending on the person. @ike57 is European, and ancestry.dna goes very in-depth with regards to specific sub-ethnic communities as well as migratory routes to areas with significant European immigrant populations. As for me, because of my 100% Asian ancestry, 23andMe would provide a better synopsis for my case. Still, I still won't get the best benefit out of either site because their reference samples are going to have more from European/white communities than Asian ones.
I am european so in this case ancestry is more suited for me?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Just have two tabs open smh.
Irish computers allow for only one tab open at a time.
@ike57 posting from his potato basement like:
Eniac-640x467.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 22099 and Deleted member 25938
I'd be curious to do it aswell but it's too expensive.

So finally I'll find out if I really have arab blood 😍

• JFL
Li gest saits tu saib em ael d'Europe.
I legit pasted that shit into translate where I came to the realization it was fucking moggernese...

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 25938
FamilyTreeDNA.

• +1
Mail me your sperm i will do an analysis

• JFL
Didn't 23andme give info on your eyecolor and stuff like that though?

Didn't 23andme give info on your eyecolor and stuff like that though?
I could have got that for Ancestry too but I chose not too because it was extra, while 23andMe gave it as part of the ancestry part. But get Ancestry it's definitely better fr. Like just an example last week they made some new discovery in genealogy and edited some of my results in Ireland. 23andMe just classifies me as "British and Irish" and "Scandinavian" while Ancestry has Irish, Swedish and Danish, Norwegian, Scottish and Finnish.

• +1
I could have got that for Ancestry too but I chose not too because it was extra, while 23andMe gave it as part of the ancestry part. But get Ancestry it's definitely better fr. Like just an example last week they made some new discovery in genealogy and edited some of my results in Ireland. 23andMe just classifies me as "British and Irish" and "Scandinavian" while Ancestry has Irish, Swedish and Danish, Norwegian, Scottish and Finnish.
True but 23andme gives haplogroup which ancestry does not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
FamilyTreeDNA could be the best tbh I might try it
It's expensive though. Fuck it I'm going with 23andme, I want ethnicity and haplogroup primarily.

Only idiots would share their DNA with strangers. Ugh. They still haven't matched the Zodiac.