Which drug to take during puberty to maximize growth?

sdmaster

sdmaster

Silver
Aromasin or Tamoxifen?
really having 2nd thoughts about aromasin because of balding. But i did t gel and clomid and never had problems with hair shedding or thining.

If you are asking that question on looksmax.org, you probably shouldn't be using them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Ryan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lejend, Chintuck22, Growth Plate and 3 others
Aromasin or Tamoxifen?
really having 2nd thoughts about aromasin because of balding. But i did t gel and clomid and never had problems with hair shedding or thining.
U don't have money to go to doctor and ask him how will u have money for the "drug" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
are you retarded dont take a fucking serm

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
U don't have money to go to doctor and ask him how will u have money for the "drug" :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Drugs are cheap. Im not paying anything to hear “your t levels are fine”

Because serms have pro-estrogenic effects on bones contrary to AIs...
if anything they'd hasten your growth plate fusion

why did you think using serm in puberty was a good idea? Just use an AI like a normal person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Because serms have pro-estrogenic effects on bones contrary to AIs...
if anything they'd hasten your growth plate fusion

why did you think using serm in puberty was a good idea? Just use an AI like a normal person
well. How does 6.25mg/etd sounds? Will it help me lose weight and gain muscle a little bit?

well. How does 6.25mg/etd sounds? Will it help me lose weight and gain muscle a little bit?
i take 6.25mg ed dont expect weight loss or much muscle gain

If you are on this forum you’re probably at least 14 years old which is way too late for any drug to show effect if you weren’t deficient in anything up until now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
Batrachotoxin.

what did you gain so far?
what do you mean gain? I grew 3 inches since last year Idk whether its due to hgh aromasin or natural