Who gets more pussy and ass?

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Title

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Black and anybody who votes anything else is delusional. Though Latino and MENA are up there too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryascenderr, goober55, FaceandBBC and 8 others
Black and anybody who votes anything else is delusional. Though Latino and MENA are up there too.
Yeah niggers are super nt

One guy from my HS is 6’4”, good at talking to women, proper ripped and now has a gf similar to Gracie Bon but obviously slimmer who he gets to fuck daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Jamaldickjavontus, bloomercel and 1 other person
You are insane if you think blacks have the most SMV unironically.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FaceandBBC, proxyy, MrUnsynethsied and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, FaceandBBC, lowtiernormiechad and 6 others
Whites would have most sex if they were less selective, low inhib and ran JBW.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Demon, AhappyPill4u, RealNinja and 8 others
But they do in America even a LTN black man has god tier SMV
There’s this black dwarf who is a super nt simp fucks different OF videos by creating content with them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, bloomercel, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
@Debetro I’m surprised you picked the south asian jfl

Why is that?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Debetro
Whites would have most sex if they were less selective, low inhib and ran JBW.
Just dumpster dive for ugly ass noodlewhores bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, 0S4MA and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, watah, RealNinja and 2 others
Because they are horny high E beasts
So E2 makes you horny?

Check out this thread

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
So E2 makes you horny?

Check out this thread

I'm not some scientist but it makes sense for me

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

One guy from my HS is 6’4”, good at talking to women, proper ripped and now has a gf similar to Gracie Bon but obviously slimmer who he gets to fuck daily
NT + BBC is a DEADLY combo.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and flippasav
Indians have highest population…

In America, black guys do really well

chinky bhai get most pussy, average CHINKY

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Bruh people think black guys get the most pussy when in reality black guys will literally chase any woman, like fat white foids lmao. It's easy to rack up a high bodycount when you're literally dumpster diving 99% of the time lol. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, TechnoBoss and Chadeep
Bruh people think black guys get the most pussy when in reality black guys will literally chase any woman, like fat white foids lmao. It's easy to rack up a high bodycount when you're literally dumpster diving 99% of the time lol. :lul:
So you just proved our point

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger
If blacks come second as having the highest smv overall then how come they are more likely to get ltb fat white women?

If blacks come second as having the highest smv overall then how come they are more likely to get ltb fat white women?
Because your average white man is not trying to go for ltb fat white women. They are trying to get with their normal weight becky counterparts, at the very least. This leaves a large number of ltb fat white women available.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Most blacks date their own race though, that's why a top SMV in America makes little sense to me since everyone is mostly dating their own race. SMV just seems to be on this forum how easily that race can get white women

big curry cock mogger is all im saying

"White" is not an ethnicity, but collonial constuct made by amerimutts without any real ethnicity.
Like you are a mixture of German, English, Italian etc. without real culture or sense of belonging to actual ethnic group so you call yourself "white".

indians because rape

Sorry, but why is Indian even an option on this??

black yes but they get the lower quality women than whites

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist and certifiedeskimo

The old pimp grandfathers actually teach game to their grandkids

white parents are fucking useless