Which ethnicity of women has the highest testosterone level?

Which ethnicity of women has the highest testosterone level?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby Down syndrome
Excluding PCOS women. @Gandy

Shaniqua

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, sportsmogger and autistic_tendencies
Why does Franklin go suicide bombing in the Caribbean??

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why does Franklin go suicide bombing in the Caribbean??
175639 5day cone no line and wind

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Black chicks are failed Y chromosomes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, WeiWei, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
More ropefuel for the black chicks from lipstick alley lurking the forum

Black by far. The international olympic committee has even debated whether to allow some biological black women to compete or not because their testosterone levels are so high compared to other women, like Caster Semenya.

The South African has been unable to compete in track since 2018 after refusing to take medication to lower her natural testosterone levels.

A two-time Olympic champion, Semenya has been sidelined since 2018 when World Athletics, the international governing body for track-and-field events, introduced new rules that say female athletes cannot compete in events from the quarter mile to the mile without lowering their testosterone levels to those of "a healthy woman with ovaries."
White and asian women have zero chance to beat her in track sports no matter how much they practice.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, dimorphism, Xangsane and 1 other person
I would guess south Asian since they seem to be the most prone to PCOS in first place.

The prevalence of diagnosed PCOS varied by race/ethnicity and was 1.6% among white women but ranged as high as 3.5% among South Asian women and as low as 1.1% among Chinese women (Table 1). The prevalence among Hispanic and Black women was 1.9% and 1.7%, respectively. When examined by age strata within race/ethnic group, diagnosed PCOS was more prevalent among women age 21-34 years than women age 35-44 years.

According to a study I found there is no difference in the testosterone levels between black and white women.

Estradiol levels were signif- icantly lower in African Americans compared to Caucasians at visit 1, and mean values remained lower but were not significantly different at subsequent visits. DHEAS levels were significantly lower at all visits in African Americans compared to Caucasians. There were no significant differ- ences in mean levels of FSH and testosterone among Cau-casians and African Americans in any of the visits within the 9-month period of the investigation.

• +1
I would guess south Asian since they seem to be the most prone to PCOS in first place.

According to a study I found there is no difference in the testosterone levels between black and white women.

Black by far. The international olympic committee has even debated whether to allow some biological black women to compete or not because their testosterone levels are so high compared to other women, like Caster Semenya.

White and asian women have zero chance to beat her in track sports no matter how much they practice.
I wonder who the fuck voted for northeast asian foids jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Excluding PCOS women. @Gandy
Impressive that @Gandy responded to you but not to me when I tagged him. I think I’m not NT enough like yourself to chat to him. Brutal. This reminding me of some Niko scenario so think this shit is cooked. It is what it is. I tried but I’d rather not bother someone who doesn’t want to be bothered or doesn’t clearly enjoy chatting with me.

• So Sad
Mena, the turkish females in my class had more arm and beard hair than me

Mena, the turkish females in my class had more arm and beard hair than me
i overread blacks, black females most masculine but after them mena

this isnt even a question, its black