• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
a

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and mogstar
Is the 2nd one you?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Second one in terms of everything but colour basically, but you can bet your balls that people IRL are gonna call the first one better looking cos colouring contrast

youurs obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Second one in terms of everything but colour basically, but you can bet your balls that people IRL are gonna call the first one better looking cos colouring contrast
Without the green eyes I mean

• +1
Reactions: Blue
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
I literally elaborated on my point nigga
20210502 010257

"Omg, that new foreign exchange kid is kinda cute, he's so alert and kind. Let's go sit w/ him at lunch!"

(Preston ofc didn't show the full pic since this guy lower-third mogs him to death too)

IMG 20210501 201259

"Um... excuse me sir, can I help u w/ something? Why are u in a back alley? Ew no thanks"

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Blue
View attachment 1117128
"Omg, that new foreign exchange kid is kinda cute, he's so alert and kind. Let's go sit w/ him at lunch!"

(Preston ofc didn't show the full pic since this guy lower-third mogs him to death too)

View attachment 1117129
"Um... excuse me sir, can I help u w/ something? Why are u in a back alley? Ew no thanks"
So you're saying his eye shape is better than OP's as well?

So you're saying his eye shape is better than OP's as well?
Preston has great medial canthus, but he's too hooded and his eyebrows are way too thick compared to the lenght w/ too short eyelashes, so he has more of a rapist area than an overall good eye area, ask any girl.

Reddit acnecel has a good almond shaped, could be better w/ a more downturned medial canthus, but for the most part it mogs despite his recessed orbitals (and his orbital rim shape isn't bad at all for a curry). His eyebrows are high set, but longer and darker. The moment he maxxes them out compared to the original pic of him having his actual light eyes it would 100% make him look better, but even w/ dark eyes he would still have it good since he has great PFL, though Preston's isn't bad compared to him either. Brutal IPDmog too.

• +1
Preston has great medial canthus, but he's too hooded and his eyebrows are way too thick compared to the lenght w/ too short eyelashes, so he has more of a rapist area than an overall good eye area, ask any girl.
Agree with the short eyelashes, very hooded eyes and quite low set brows part, but other than that Preston's eye area is pretty good imo, easily mogs most peoples'.
Reddit acnecel has a good almond shaped, could be better w/ a more downturned medial canthus, but for the most part it mogs despite his recessed orbitals (and his orbital rim shape isn't bad at all for a curry). His eyebrows are high set, but longer and darker. The moment he maxxes them out compared to the original pic of him having his actual light eyes it would 100% make him look better, but even w/ dark eyes he would still have it good since he has great PFL, though Preston's isn't bad compared to him either. Brutal IPDmog too.
Both have very good PFL, that is for sure. Again though, what we're doing is being nitpicky, both have pretty good eye areas, their appeal is just way different (prettyboy vs masc). I'm sure you'll find enough women who'd dig Preston's eye area.

Agree with the short eyelashes, very hooded eyes and quite low set brows part, but other than that Preston's eye area is pretty good imo, easily mogs most peoples'.

Both have very good PFL, that is for sure. Again though, what we're doing is being nitpicky, both have pretty good eye areas, their appeal is just way different (prettyboy vs masc). I'm sure you'll find enough women who'd dig Preston's eye area.
Preston probably never gets comments on his eye in real life, he's got good harmony and an otherwise good looking face but I can definetly see him being incel for other reasons related.
Much fewer.

Preston is more of a maesthetic looking lower tier normie/upper tier incel (overall, not facially. He's ok facially) whereas reddit acnecel is an exotic upper tier normie (like me) so I can see where he's coming from.

• +1

At least give me proper reason.My eyes aren't too hooded either.The guy literally has bug eyes and mine are more hunterish how is this even a comparison?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 2214
At least give me proper reason.My eyes aren't too hooded either.The guy literally has bug eyes and mine are more hunterish how is this even a comparison?
Harmony and IPD, and his eyes aren’t fully buggy, his orbital rim shape is ok.

Why did u reply to this so late... I am going to sleep soon.

Harmony and IPD, and his eyes aren’t fully buggy, his orbital rim shape is ok.

Why did u reply to this so late... I am going to sleep soon.
What harmony? And ipd isn't an area u mog in it just has to fit the face

• +1
@MarkCorrigan whatvdo u think?

Lol

• +1

Wait how is his eyes too hooded? His upper eyelid is clearly visible meanwhile all the PSL gods have more coverage

• +1
What harmony? And ipd isn't an area u mog in it just has to fit the face
The guy’s face fits in more better than yours, I guess u could argue that his eyes aren’t better eyes yours, if not the same, but take away that scab thing above his nose like I said, and you’re left w/ some decent almond shaped bug (but not too buggish) eyes.

Also I think it’s cause in this pic your eyes look fully hooded and that’s not a good thing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
Wait how is his eyes too hooded? His upper eyelid is clearly visible meanwhile all the PSL gods have more coverage
90% of those PSL gods are not slayers. Preston did this thread cause I called him out on having to worry about other things other than his irises, because this other Indian guy clearly isn’t gl just because of his coloring.

U could argue him and Preston are the same even, but he has more appeal.

@BIGDICCJIM says the first guys eye area has better shape and eyebrows
Your eyes look soulless compared to his.

PSL-wise, u might mog, but IRL even his morph w/ dark irises mogs your eye area.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Your eyes look soulless compared to his.

PSL-wise, u might mog, but IRL even his morph w/ dark irises mogs your eye area.
If you used sikkunt's eye I would agree but this nigga doesn't even have harmony

@MarkCorrigan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
90% of those PSL gods are not slayers. Preston did this thread cause I called him out on having to worry about other things other than his irises, because this other Indian guy clearly isn’t gl just because of his coloring.

U could argue him and Preston are the same even, but he has more appeal.
the first guys eyes are legit death tier, gets mogged by 95% of the white population minimum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
If you used sikkunt's eye I would agree but this nigga doesn't even have harmony

@MarkCorrigan
Yeah sikkunt has a good eye area despite NCT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
He’s above average looking. Go back to his whole picture.

U are literally part of the top 10 lowest IQ users here.

> Curry orbitals
> White standards

Choose one.
He as rated 3.5psl