Which eye surgeries are need to get the eye area of this morph?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
It doesn’t even look like a canthoplasty was done, I still have nct but my eye area is a million times better, would I be able to achieve this with filler only?

Also including side profile pic so you can see my brow ridge, I have a decent brow ridge already but would they need to lower it or add filler to beneath it to get this look?

Attachments

• 101F7E61-C9E3-496C-8B9E-27A79768A840.jpeg
    101F7E61-C9E3-496C-8B9E-27A79768A840.jpeg
    533.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 077C81E5-7118-479E-AD68-3A7F7D083EBF.png
    077C81E5-7118-479E-AD68-3A7F7D083EBF.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 6E3CAED4-5D12-4081-8E99-6CC55FFAB623.png
    6E3CAED4-5D12-4081-8E99-6CC55FFAB623.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Lower eyebrows => botox (maybe)
Denser eyebrows => Minox/Latisse
Less UEE => filler/fat graft
Raised lower eyelid => lower eyelid retraction

• +1
Reactions: newperson
Lower eyebrows => botox (maybe)
Denser eyebrows => Minox/Latisse
Less UEE => filler/fat graft
Raised lower eyelid => lower eyelid retraction
If I got those things done would my eye area be good? Idk how but in the morph the eyes look just as good as hunter eyes to me despite having nct

Wouldnt look good. Theres a dude on here who looks like your morph and hes subhuman

Wouldnt look good. Theres a dude on here who looks like your morph and hes subhuman
I was gonna ask how can he look like a subhuman if he looks like my morph but you’re probably talking about me. Faggot

Look, surgery is only good if you have some huge failo to fix, maybe the dorsal hump on your nose could be fixed, your gonial angle is quite steep but i don't think that's a failo in and of itself as long as it's harmonic. Your chin lacks forward protrusion i guess
You also have a slightly recessed forehead but it's barely noticeable and you have a normie-tier neurocranium overall. I wouldn't recommend hardmaxxing at your level unless you've tried your hardest to ascend for years as an adult.

Look, surgery is only good if you have some huge failo to fix, maybe the dorsal hump on your nose could be fixed, your gonial angle is quite steep but i don't think that's a failo in and of itself as long as it's harmonic. Your chin lacks forward protrusion i guess
You also have a slightly recessed forehead but it's barely noticeable and you have a normie-tier neurocranium overall. I wouldn't recommend hardmaxxing at your level unless you've tried your hardest to ascend for years as an adult.
he def needs bimax

I’m 20 and so far haven’t done any softmaxx except lose weight but that was before I discovered looksmax, and yeah I know I’m normie tier now maybe even below because of the deformities, but after I get bimax ccw and have some other minor things done I feel like I could be a mogger, softmaxxing alone isn’t enough for me, only thing saving me right now is my age, have your ever seen a recessed guy when they’re older? It’s pretty gross looking, that ain’t gonna be me.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
your browridge is decent I guess but your supras are high set. You can tell by how far your eyebrows are to your upper eyelids.

Last edited:
botox can help though

your browridge is decent I guess but your supras are high set. You can tell by how far your eyebrows are to your upper eyelids.
botox can help though
What can I do to get this eye area do you think? Would it be too invasive? Would I also be able to get neutral or positive tilt with this eye area without looking gay?

What can I do to get this eye area do you think? Would it be too invasive? Would I also be able to get neutral or positive tilt with this eye area without looking gay?
There is no guarantee dude, especially when it comes to the eyes. It could go either way.

You might need supra orbital implants to bring your eyebrows down. But you should try botox first.

You might need supra orbital implants to bring your eyebrows down. But you should try botox first.
Don’t those look botched a lot of the time?

Yes. Like I said. Eye surgeries are a gamble. I have seen one user go from 4/10 to 8/10 eye area but he had to get like 5 surgeries.

I don't know why you don't understand that surgeries are a gamble. It is not guaranteed to improve you.

I am not trying to be negative but I don't think it is best to tell you to get 5 different eye surgeries when I know they might possibly ruin your SMV.

I don't know why you don't understand that surgeries are a gamble. It is not guaranteed to improve you.

I am not trying to be negative but I don't think it is best to tell you to get 5 different eye surgeries when I know they might possibly ruin your SMV.
If I fixed my jaw with bimax ccw and got fillers for some more robustness/width, and lean maxxed and tiktok hair maxxed and got rhino to get rid of my jew bump could I mog vinnie hacker? I have similar but better eye area as him and I have grey eyes

If I fixed my jaw with bimax ccw and got fillers for some more robustness/width, and lean maxxed and tiktok hair maxxed and got rhino to get rid of my jew bump could I mog vinnie hacker? I have similar but better eye area as him and I have grey eyes
You need to be more realistic with your expectations. You already get women. Why do you feel the need to 'mog' anyone?

You need to be more realistic with your expectations. You already get women. Why do you feel the need to 'mog' anyone?
Because I want to make a tiktok after I get all my surgeries and mog vinnie hacker to the grave, or whatever tiktok prettyboy is famous by then. Also if I looked like that I would be able to pull a LOT more women

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Because I want to make a tiktok after I get all my surgeries and mog vinnie hacker to the grave, or whatever tiktok prettyboy is famous by then. Also if I looked like that I would be able to pull a LOT more women
Then your goals are unrealistic I am afraid. You can try but this is kinda the wrong approach.

Then your goals are unrealistic I am afraid. You can try but this is kinda the wrong approach.
Can you give me a realistic plan

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Can you give me a realistic plan
I have told you what I think. Bimax and genio. It will improve you but just manage your expectations.

We can't really know what you will end up as after surgerymaxxing because it is unpredictable.

theres less actual difference in the actual eye soft tissue here then you think, its all about the cheekbone difference

maybe a conserative lower eyelid retraction, but main thing would be infraorbital malar implants and maybe a bit of fat grafting to supplement it

theres less actual difference in the actual eye soft tissue here then you think, its all about the cheekbone difference

maybe a conserative lower eyelid retraction, but main thing would be infraorbital malar implants and maybe a bit of fat grafting to supplement it
My cheek bone barely changed tho, I bet they would pop like that if I got to a lower body fat