Which face rating service has the best quality?

S

soontobechadlite

Gold
Title

• JFL
Reactions: lassebasse and exo
Do chadify, he will take your face and give you "unlimited money" Then do 200 surgeries and then slap a filter, then guilt trip you that you're not looksmaxxing hard enough.

Also you'll get a healthy dose of cope to cry yourself to sleep, cause you didn't get muh 200 surgeries, this nigga seriously compares you with models who use 200 filters and angles.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Do chadify, he will take your face and give you "unlimited money" Then do 200 surgeries and then slap a filter, then guilt trip you that you're not looksmaxxing hard enough.
Would you say his surgery advice is at least accurate? It was a managabke amount of surgeries he recommended me

Im actually looking for others that are also good to compare and get different views

Muh face rating service

You're already on .org just dm some knowledgeable raters

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, soontobechadlite and Shkreliii
Would you say his surgery advice is at least accurate? It was a managabke amount of surgeries he recommended me

Im actually looking for others that are also good to compare and get different views
It is accurate, but he goes from realistic to massive coping, I don't get the obsession of being so lazy when it comes to your face, i'd rather learn what he's doing so i can do different measurements for 4 hours and actually figure stuff out, then comparing with before and afters of surgeries, im suprised there's no simulation available for implant before and afters, 3d scanning a face, then doing a mesh on a skull, then doing the implant and seeing the difference.

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
It is accurate, but he goes from realistic to massive coping, I don't get the obsession of being so lazy when it comes to your face, i'd rather learn what he's doing so i can do different measurements for 4 hours and actually figure stuff out, then comparing with before and afters of surgeries, im suprised there's no simulation available for implant before and afters, 3d scanning a face, then doing a mesh on a skull, then doing the implant and seeing the difference.
Yeah thats why im trying to get a more realistic rating and more realistic simulation of what I could look like after surgeries

Yeah thats why im trying to get a more realistic rating and more realistic simulation of what I could look like after surgeries
More efficient to do it yourself, im currently working on a program for a facial mesh, although the tools are not readily available

This is fully digital, one could add the implants under the mesh and boom

• +1
don't fucking pay these grifters a single cent literally everything you need you can get for free on looksmax or other blackpill forums (including face ratings)

• +1
That sounds amazing Can I dm you?
Nah lol, it shouldn't be that hard

The difference is you could use medical scanners etc. Or just have a skull structure from your scan + scan of your face, then simulate addition of volume to the jaw, and being able to see how it changes. Im not trained on this at all, but it is very real and possible. This is why i said, researching and finding your own solutions to your own personal face, is always wayyy more valuable than hiring some cuck who rates 500 faces.

Also the shit im releasing to you rn could easily be sold on .org, like there used to be ads ran here lol, imagine
"We will accurately predict how fillers/implants/Genio surgeries will look on your face! For only 10 bucks we will accurately simulate and show you how to looksmax!"

The info im releasing, if perfected could revolutionalize surgeries, and broaden the gap between how surgeries look on people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nah lol, it shouldn't be that hard

The difference is you could use medical scanners etc. Or just have a skull structure from your scan + scan of your face, then simulate addition of volume to the jaw, and being able to see how it changes. Im not trained on this at all, but it is very real and possible. This is why i said, researching and finding your own solutions to your own personal face, is always wayyy more valuable than hiring some cuck who rates 500 faces.

Also the shit im releasing to you rn could easily be sold on .org, like there used to be ads ran here lol, imagine
"We will accurately predict how fillers/implants/Genio surgeries will look on your face! For only 10 bucks we will accurately simulate and show you how to looksmax!"

The info im releasing, if perfected could revolutionalize surgeries, and broaden the gap between how surgeries look on people.

Amazing bro

Is there a possibility of getting it for 10 bucks from you now like a loght version of it or os it nit ready at all?

Amazing bro

Is there a possibility of getting it for 10 bucks from you now like a loght version of it or os it nit ready at all?
I wouldn't be able to take any cash for it now, as it's christmas, and i need to study this subject, if you want to we can start a dm, and in 4 days i'll be able to get back to you, but it will be heavy studying, and i can't promise ill be ready by then... Just so you know in hindsight.

• +1
I wouldn't be able to take any cash for it now, as it's christmas, and i need to study this subject, if you want to we can start a dm, and in 4 days i'll be able to get back to you, but it will be heavy studying, and i can't promise ill be ready by then... Just so you know in hindsight.
Sounds good im gonna dm you and its no problem

I did his as well. I found chadifys actually highly realistic, just optimistic - like if i were a millionaire. highly recommend it still though.