Which feature of my skull breaks my face?

B

barelyalive09

Iron
17M 25% bf
New

Attachments

• IMG_9523.jpeg
    IMG_9523.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
no picture here dumbass

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ProCoper and Lyxguxx
The low third is very good. Eyes and nose are the problem. Anyway with that face you can get pussy if you workout and have a good mindset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barelyalive09 and Lyxguxx
never buy no weed from the gas station bruh

The low third is very good. Eyes and nose are the problem. Anyway with that face you can get pussy if you workout and have a good mindset
The problem I see is that my face is a lot square than other people here who have more narrow face and somewhat larger chin. Anyways thanks man appreciate a non toxic comment was afraid to post pic here …

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Will leanmaxxing help?
No bro u got no bones and ur under eyes are horror and your nose is ethnic. All you can do is take hgh and test if your still in puberty other wise your cooookeeeeddddedd

Nose looks too squished, you would benefit from rhino also eyes aren't great. Your face otherwise is very short and undimorphic too, which rarely, especially with your pheno works, unless very prettyboyish features

This is sooooooo true. My jawline is straight up square I see almost no one here have same jawline or face size as me.

its not like %25 bf you like more boneless

100% ur not in shape. You have a symmetrical face, be grateful
You don’t know , I was 15 my jawline symmetry was a fucking disaster if you saw it you would directly say I was a sub5…I had to do so many changes in my daily life

you are round, no angularity at all