if you are blind life isnt worth living in any way

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: doll, CursedOne, Sikkunt23 and 4 others
eyes

the rest are fixable easily with implants

anything eye related has a possibility of leading to blindness

Agreed, but imagine thinking you can obtain Ramirez-tier cheekbones with implants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll and Alexanderr
3t7z8r-jpg.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 2012, Gunna and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 8744
barely any difference, first might be more attractive to women even since very pronounced hollow cheeks
You’re a fool if you think there’s “barely any difference” between these cheekbones:

And these:

Ramirez’s have more mass.

difference is negligible, same set, bone mass difference is minor, 2nd dude's cheekbones are more pronounced
Ramirez’s are higher set, have much more bone mass, and no, the second guy’s are not more pronounced.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
assuming that we get to keep what we already have for each, then jaw. jaw is law for JB slaying and i'm in high school. it's also the one that has been most ingrained in foids' heads so if u have top tier jaw most other features are ignored.

everything matters
stop with this PSL Autism of only focusing on one feature lol

besides that, eyes tbh.

idk dont have it

i cant be bothered, ive already refuted what youve said but you just cope
No you didn’t. You just said that they’re close to the same level without explaining why. I explained why Ramirez’s cheekbones are much better. Get on my level.

No you didn’t. You just said that they’re close to the same level without explaining why. I explained why Ramirez’s cheekbones are much better. Get on my level.
wtf do u mean u autist, i told you TWICE about how their structure is extremely similar and how the 2nd dude's ones could arguably even be better, i talked about their projection, bone mass and how pronounced the hollowness are
dont talk about "get on my level" u negative post to rep ratio greycel, each time i tell you you're wrong and explain how you just say
"no ramirez's is better"

wtf do u mean u autist, i told you TWICE about how their structure is extremely similar and how the 2nd dude's ones could arguably even be better, i talked about their projection, bone mass and how pronounced the hollowness are
dont talk about "get on my level" u negative post to rep ratio greycel, each time i tell you you're wrong and explain how you just say
"no ramirez's is better"
You didn’t explain any of that. You just said Ramirez has better hollow cheeks.

Ramirez has more bone mass, higher set, and a sharper shape.

Would you like me to embarrass you some more?

You didn’t explain any of that. You just said Ramirez has better hollow cheeks.

Ramirez has more bone mass, higher set, and a sharper shape.

youre wrong, stfu u low iq peanut brain autist
are u literally retarded? i said the exact OPPOSITE, the lookism user has more pronounced hollowness/cheek dips

VS

youre the one embarrasing yourself lmaoo

youre wrong, stfu u low iq peanut brain autist
are u literally retarded? i said the exact OPPOSITE, the lookism user has more pronounced hollowness/cheek dips

View attachment 562365 VS View attachment 562371

youre the one embarrasing yourself lmaoo
Nice job cherry-picking a selfie vs a straight candid. Even then, Ramirez has more mass and are higher set.

If you think that guy would have the same amount of hollow cheeks and horizontal projection in a candid like this instead of a selfie where his head is tilted up, you’re a fool.

Ramirez mogs him in shape, mass, projection, and hollow cheeks.

Nice job cherry-picking a selfie vs a straight candid. Even then, Ramirez has more mass and are higher set.

View attachment 562391
If you think that guy would have the same amount of hollow cheeks and horizontal projection in a candid like this instead of a selfie where his head is tilted up, you’re a fool.

Ramirez mogs him in shape, mass, projection, and hollow cheeks.

jfl you think your bone placement is affected by whether youre using front camera or a professional?
you are literally stupid LMAO

youre completely wrong and you know it, the difference in their cheekbones is negligible once again
we can agree to disagree but just know youre still stupid as fuck and wrong

Don’t know about that, if I went blind I’d definitely be depressed for a very long time but I don’t think I’d want to rope

jfl you think your bone placement is affected by whether youre using front camera or a professional?
you are literally stupid LMAO

youre completely wrong and you know it, the difference in their cheekbones is negligible once again
we can agree to disagree but just know youre still stupid as fuck and wrong

Camera angles obviously affect how prominent your cheekbones look.
226F2A3A 137C 4DBD 8E55 BCB59FFE951E

465A6D71 0720 4038 9DFD DF89D9B9E976

Don’t know about that, if I went blind I’d definitely be depressed for a very long time but I don’t think I’d want to rope
u dont know son until you have it. blindness is the worst thing that can happen to anyone.

This:

Does not come close to this:

73DE9476 8992 4138 B4C6 64F190466F5D

why not all