Which fogs

Which fogs

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
They're different people btw. They're both 18 in these pictures.

Numero uno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 23115
first one

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 23115
left

what are you trying to achieve with this, my autistic son?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
one more vote and i can make my statement

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
can someone vote

Angelic skull and nose vs gay alien warlock nose and skull

Left, is it a trans?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I'm glad I'm not a pedo. That must be such a disability.
what an irony the left girl is 13 so you lose attraction once a girl has completed puberty

@Cheesyrumble @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Matthias8272 expected @Nad couldn't find anything so failed thread ngl i could've waited longer for outspoken activists to vote but too impatient

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
what an irony the left girl is 13 so you lose attraction once a girl has completed puberty
I don't find either attractive, but you asked me which one fogged.

• +1
  • JFL
I don't find either attractive, but you asked me which one fogged.
ok but voting which fogs means you would rather fuck her. If it was close you wouldn't have voted like 1 second after entering my thred

ok but voting which fogs means you would rather fuck her. If it was close you wouldn't have voted like 1 second after entering my thred
I guess I'm just better at determining people's lvl of attractiveness than you are; hence why you needed the poll.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Left is def younger than 18

I guess I'm just better at determining people's lvl of attractiveness than you are; hence why you needed the poll.
lvl of attractiveness=sex appeal so u chose a 6/10 12 year old over a 6/10 18 year old lel

lvl of attractiveness=sex appeal so u chose a 6/10 12 year old over a 6/10 18 year old lel
Definition of attractiveness
noun. the quality of being pleasing, charming, or alluring, especially in appearance or manner: the attractiveness of his kind smile and mellow voice; floral arrangements judged on quality and attractiveness.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and aBetterMii
Definition of attractiveness
noun. the quality of being pleasing, charming, or alluring, especially in appearance or manner: the attractiveness of his kind smile and mellow voice; floral arrangements judged on quality and attractiveness.
all adjectives used by oneitiscels so please elaborate further

means nothing after i revealed the secret u are still a potential pedophile im afraid
Well the left is not sexually attractive but def prettier

• +1
You don't have to wanna fuck someone to see that they're attractive. That's like saying you're gay if you think Brad Pitt is attractive.

Take me for example; I'm not attracted to black women, but I can still tell if a black woman is attractive. See the difference?

• +1
  • JFL
You don't have to wanna fick someone to see they're attractive. That's like saying you're gay if you think Brad Pitt is attractive.

Take me for example; I'm not attracted to black women, but I can still tell if a black woman is attractive. See the difference?
whatever man but u call ppl pedos bc they call 12 year olds pretty

• +1
whatever man but u call ppl pedos bc they call 12 year olds pretty
When did I do that? I doubt that. Probably someone said they wanted to fuck kids or something.

• +1
80% of you talk about wanting HS age gfs, but really think about being a fully grown man post college age, picking up your girlfriend from high school.. That doesnt seem weird to yall? Those who talk about it, would you really be able to? It seems so weird to me that many of you idealise this

• +1
When did I do that? I doubt that. Probably someone said they wanted to fuck kids or something.
ok i believe you just let people discuss aesthetics of 12 year olds in peace since u acknowledge 12 year olds are pretty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
80% of you talk about wanting HS age gfs, but really think about being a fully grown man post college age, picking up your girlfriend from high school.. That doesnt seem weird to yall? Those who talk about it, would you really be able to? It seems so weird to me that many of you idealise this
Yeah. Theres nothing wrong with finding girls 16+ attractive, but i dont get how guys here 21+ could date a highschool sophmore/junior. I personally wouldnt go for it cause i think it def is weird, but being biologically attracted to them makes sense. Also many guys here act like they only want jbs, but its like the metaphor of a dog chasing a car, he doesnt think of what happens when he catches it

• JFL
830B6F14 4437 4390 BCD7 574DA0DCF478

• +1
Yeah. Theres nothing wrong with finding girls 16+ attractive, but i dont get how guys here 21+ could date a highschool sophmore/junior. I personally wouldnt go for it cause i think it def is weird, but being biologically attracted to them makes sense. Also many guys here act like they only want jbs, but its like the metaphor of a dog chasing a car, he doesnt think of what happens when he catches it
if you reject girls based on whether they've graduated or not you are implying you think you are knowledgeable. I can see your knowledge on emo girls and that culture so I respect your decision.

• Hmm...