Which foid FOGS? Armenian vs Persian?

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
Who would you choose the Armenians or the Persian?
IMG 0172

Attachments

• IMG_0681.jpeg
    IMG_0681.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ascеnd, watah, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
I was going to choose 3 but her nose is a bit bad
and im not into blonde girls, even if its dyed
Damn I’m the biggest failo these are literally the same race as me and yet I could never get one of them

they look good as a group but individually they look underwhelming

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
they look good as a group but individually they look underwhelming
And I still don’t stand a chance with any of them unless I got an arranged marriage (thinking about it)

Armenians , Persian for some reason got weird cheeks and eyebrows
Maybe I might have a chance thru an arranged marriage only because of my USA passport tho. They probably would leave me as soon as they got green cards jfl

Average Armenian or Persian woman does not look like this

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Maybe I might have a chance thru an arranged marriage only because of my USA passport tho. They probably would leave me as soon as they got green cards jfl
what race are you

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Have you been to Glendale California? 80% Armenian They are all Stacy lite
Nah, might need to go know, ive always like armenians i bump soad 24/7

Nah, might need to go know, ive always like armenians i bump soad 24/7
💯 go to Glendale and start mirin the foids riding around in 4 series black bmw. All Stacy lite foggers 😢

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft
arranged marriage is kinda risky (unless you choose who) its like those mystery box
I might do it even tho it seems crazy to me too. Apparently American born educated has a wide selection to choose from and they are basically dirt poor so they are grateful and god fearing women. (Until they get used to USA and become Jewish)

• WTF
Reactions: klip11
arranged marriage is kinda risky (unless you choose who) its like those mystery box
If I can’t make something happen on my own merit I will do the arranged marriage route and will try avoid being legally married so she can’t take my hard earned dollars jfl.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and klip11
I might do it even tho it seems crazy to me too. Apparently American born educated has a wide selection to choose from and they are basically dirt poor so they are grateful and god fearing women. (Until they get used to USA and become Jewish)
sounds better than trying to find a wife on the street

💯 go to Glendale and start mirin the foids riding around in 4 series black bmw. All Stacy lite foggers 😢
No im going to bay area so i can get a hapa stacy or san diego to get a latina baddie

If I can’t make something happen on my own merit I will do the arranged marriage route and will try avoid being legally married so she can’t take my hard earned dollars jfl.
What if you get an arranged marriage to a half black half Armenian transsexual?

No im going to bay area so i can get a hapa stacy or san diego to get a latina baddie
I can advise you here I spent all of high school weekends driving over the border from sd to have fun in Mexico with 20$. Don’t select a Latina in the states with a passport, drive 50 minutes across border and find a gorgeous Mexican that is humble and simple and is excited by small things.

• JFL
What if you get an arranged marriage to a half black half Armenian transsexual?
Arranged marriage doesn’t mean you can’t see them or find out information before getting married jfk

• +1
Bay Area is so depressive and expensive wouldn’t recommend tbh

• JFL
sounds better than trying to find a wife on the street
We will have nothing in common and barely speak the same language but probably better than any American foid at this point

Arranged marriage doesn’t mean you can’t see them or find out information before getting married jfk
What if no one knows it's a tranny and then you get to the bedroom to consummate the marriage and it whips out a bbc that mogs yours?

We will have nothing in common and barely speak the same language but probably better than any American foid at this point
fake having things in common

What if no one knows it's a tranny and then you get to the bedroom to consummate the marriage and it whips out a bbc that mogs yours?
I would still hit ( then rope)

• JFL
also cheerleader effect

Nigga heard middle eastern and went straight to arranged marriage :lul::lul::lul: we don't do that in armenia/iran atleast in gen z. Pakistan is arranged marriage central

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Nigga heard middle eastern and went straight to arranged marriage :lul::lul::lul: we don't do that in armenia/iran atleast in gen z. Pakistan is arranged marriage central
I know but you should have read the context it’s not about Middle East

• +1
Reactions: microsoft