God of War

Red dead redemption 2

NBA 2k20

nioh 2

sekiro die twice

final fantasy 7

I can’t decide, help a nigga out,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4991, didntreadlol and 1 other person
fallout 76

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio, Deleted member 4804, SuicideBomber and 5 others
Fifa 20

• WTF
Reactions: Dommaxxer and Deleted member 5143
cant decide between gow and rdr2

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5143
Rdr2

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 5143
BRO, I KNOW YOU HAVE A SMALL HEAD BUT YOU CAN LEGIT GET ALL OF THESE GAMES FOR FREE.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Heirio, Deleted member 5683, Inscol and 5 others
Hitman Codename 47

Just crack all of them for free mashallah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
Sekiro.

• +1
I CANT IM TOO LOW IQ !!!!!!
I can help you my muslim bro, I'm in bed rn but tomorrow I will send you safe links to every game you want and you can choose to download them for free or not

@Age of Empires

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol and Age of Empires
Rdr 2 and gow. Start with gow the proceed to rdr2

God of War

Red dead redemption 2

NBA 2k20

nioh 2

sekiro die twice

final fantasy 7

I can’t decide, help a nigga out,
Rdr2 is so boring
How many games do you have rn

I can help you my muslim bro, I'm in bed rn but tomorrow I will send you safe links to every game you want and you can choose to download them for free or not
Does this work for PS4 too i like playing certain games on console

Rdr2 is so boring
How many games do you have rn
I haven’t gamed in years but I have maybe 30 games in my steam library and not sure about my ps4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Does this work for PS4 too i like playing certain games on console
Rdr2 still doesn't have a crack. And gow isn't on pc so it cant have a crack. Sekiro does have a crack though.

Rdr2

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 5143 and Incoming
No bro only PC
is your pc fast enough to play these games?
I still have gtx 750 I quit gaming long time ago the lockdown just made me dust off my pc, it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 2227, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
i dont like the honor system in rdr2 , i want to play as an outlaw and shoot and kill whoever i want to ..
and i get penalties for that .. why .. theres no honor in gta , why did they feel the need to implement that in rdr

i dont like the honor system in rdr2 , i want to play as an outlaw and shoot and kill whoever i want to ..
and i get penalties for that .. why .. theres no honor in gta , why did they feel the need to implement that in rdr
Who cares about it? I kill anyone I want for sure. And you can use a mask in rdr2 so they don't know you.

BRO, I HAVE A GTX 1080TI AND I WANT TO KMS. HOW CAN YOU GET MOGGED SO HARD. AND INDEED YOU CAN PIRATE FOR CONSOLES, BUT THAT FAGGIT DOESN'T KNOW HOW .

Who cares about it? I kill anyone I want for sure.
it blocks some quests and people treat you like shit even though they never saw you commiting the murders and there was no evidence ...
its a bad system , but youre right , just make a different savefile for the murderous tendencies

I haven’t gamed in years but I have maybe 30 games in my steam library and not sure about my ps4
I only play causally these days I'm basically only playing Fifa
Sometimes I play COD war zone but the battle royale version is annoying

god of war only high t game on your list

• +1
final fantasy 7 for sure

• +1
BRO, I HAVE A GTX 1080TI AND I WANT TO KMS. HOW CAN YOU GET MOGGED SO HARD. AND INDEED YOU CAN PIRATE FOR CONSOLES, BUT THAT FAGGIT DOESN'T KNOW HOW .
I told you I quit gaming a long time ago, that’s why I haven’t upgraded and stop yelling at me
final fantasy 7 for sure
Final fantasy 12 and 9 was my fav didn’t play the original ff7 but I played the crisis core for the psp and that was one the best stories I played and it was just a psp game

I told you I quit gaming a long time ago, that’s why I haven’t upgraded and stop yelling at me
I DO'NT PLAY GAMES. I JUST MOG YOU WITH MY GRAPHIS CARD. HOW CAN YOU COPE WITH THE KNAWLEDGE? DON'T TELL ME TO DO ANYTHING. YOU CALLED ME THE RACIST N WORD. THAT'S JUST RACISM AND YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SAY IT SINCE YOU'RE SOMAOLIAN.

I DO'NT PLAY GAMES. I JUST MOG YOU WITH MY GRAPHIS CARD. HOW CAN YOU COPE WITH THE KNAWLEDGE? DON'T TELL ME TO DO ANYTHING. YOU CALLED ME THE RACIST N WORD. THAT'S JUST RACISM AND YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SAY IT SINCE YOU'RE SOMAOLIAN.
I’m not somalian you cuck, kys fag and get off my thread srs considering block you, annoying nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
idk, most games are boring these days

• +1
  • JFL
Cod
Gta v
Red dead redemption
The last of us

.......i ended up buying all of it