• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title
Vdbdkskshdbd

• JFL
Reactions: Hollywood and Deleted member 10987
Found the right guy on my stacyfish on hinge.
Of course he was on the standouts section with a shitty bio. And still slaying.

His frame and body was insane too jfl

What PSL are they?

That chink is 3psl , maybe lower

Left guy is 3,5 to 4psl , your average guy

Right guy is 4,5 psl , maybe 5psl, glasses looksminn him, he has potential but doesnt use it, mogger jaw

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233 and Deleted member
left guy is actually 4psl to 4,5psl , not even that ugly tbh , not super handsome either

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233

Right guy is 4,5 psl , maybe 5psl, glasses looksminn him, he has potential but doesnt use it, mogger jaw
Well the profile belonged to the right guy. He had so many women liking his profile. He had an insane body, plus hair halo

Well the profile belonged to the right guy. He had so many women liking his profile. He had an insane body, plus hair halo
doesnt even look that good here tbh

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233
Left guys mogs, right guy looks weird

How does he look weird?

Right looks like @ArvidGustavsson

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted

Does the right guy have bad harmony?

Jaw is law. Guy on the right is around 70 percentile facially but he is looks-minned with the glasses. Without glasses he is probably 75-80 percentile with height factored in. He is carried hard by jaw though. If we took jaw out of the equation he would be an incel.

The other 2 are textbook mid-tier normies.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
That’s all he has though facially, everything else looks off.
Bad eye area and midface?

Jaw is law. Guy on the right is around 70 percentile facially but he is looks-minned with the glasses. Without glasses he is probably 75-80 percentile with height factored in. He is carried hard by jaw though. If we took jaw out of the equation he would be an incel.

Let me see what he might look like with a recessed jaw with a morph.
He's 6 foot 2.
His body pic got the most attention on hinge.

are glasses an automatic looksmin for most men?

F3D75961 127F 4A13 905F 143A7B8A9309

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, efidescontinuado, gamma and 2 others
he looks fucking weird. However he looks good enough+ coloring + body halo so i can see why that nigger is top tier

he looks fucking weird. However he looks good enough+ coloring + body halo so i can see why that nr is top tier
Weird in what sense? What psl would you give him?

Weird in what sense? What psl would you give him?
like, like maybe 5-5.5psl, chadlite range.
But his head looks like hes an egg
However, gymcelled white chadlite has infinite smv so yea

• +1
like, like maybe 5-5.5psl, chadlite range.
But his head looks like hes an egg
However, gymcelled white chadlite has infinite smv so yea
What would a similar looking guy but with a shorter midface, better eye area, curlier hair, slightly shorter and not gymmaxxed score as psl wise?

What would a similar looking guy but with a shorter midface, better eye area, curlier hair, slightly shorter and not gymmaxxed score as psl wise?
yea but in terms of smv, this guys coloring and physique would blow u out of the water even if youre similar psl

• +1
yea but in terms of smv, this guys coloring and physique would blow u out of the water even if youre similar psl
No, the guy I am describing is a guy my sister's best friend is seeing. His coloring is brown hair/eyes/deeply tanned and has better harmony but similar features
My sister asked her friend if she saw him in standouts. She didn't. He's also latching onto her.

No, the guy I am describing is a guy my sister's best friend is seeing. His coloring is brown hair/eyes/deeply tanned and has better harmony but similar features
My sister asked her friend if she saw him in standouts. She didn't. He's also latching onto her.
prob just gymcel halo + coloring smv. Gymcel halo is stupidly underrated lmao. Itll like triple your matches lmao

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
prob just gymcel halo + coloring smv. Gymcel halo is stupidly underrated lmao. Itll like triple your matches lmao
But both are the same psl?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
would be close, yes

• +1